Certified Legendary Thread New Posters - Welcome to BigFooty! Introduce yourself here!

Nov 9, 2019
Sydney, NSW
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warriors, Hotspur, Celtics, Detroit
Hello all, I also posted a brief few lines on the Australian football introductions board.

I am a passionate Melbourne fan and Roosters supporter from Sydney. It is good to be here.

I am looking forward to constructively interacting with my fellow Demons supporters.

Go the Deez!

ADD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheDarkDwarf

Spec Moderator
Nov 11, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Hello all, I also posted a brief few lines on the Australian football introductions board.

I am a passionate Melbourne fan and Roosters supporter from Sydney. It is good to be here.

I am looking forward to constructively interacting with my fellow Demons supporters.

Go the Deez!

ADD
Welcome ADD, hhmmm don't like those initials, good to see you here, enjoy the fantastic camaraderie that you will experience here, like you I am also a Sydneyite, but bloody hell mate, the friggin' Roosters!! Enjoy

Nov 9, 2019
Sydney, NSW
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warriors, Hotspur, Celtics, Detroit
Welcome ADD, hhmmm don't like those initials, good to see you here, enjoy the fantastic camaraderie that you will experience here, like you I am also a Sydneyite, but bloody hell mate, the friggin' Roosters!! Enjoy
Thanks DarkDwarf, it is great to be here. Yes, those initials are a bit unfortunate. I thought about that (although most people refer to ADHD rather than ADD these days, but noted nonetheless). but I will not worry about it too much. I think I will refer to myself as Diehard going forward, it has a better ring to it! Anyway, what's wrong with the mighty Roosters? You don't support Souths, do you? As long as it is anyone else, I can live with that! :) I also support the Wigan Warriors and a myriad of other teams. Perhaps we can find some other common ground, other than the mighty Demons, of course!
Cheers mate.
Diehard

TheDarkDwarf

Spec Moderator
Nov 11, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Thanks DarkDwarf, it is great to be here. Yes, those initials are a bit unfortunate. I thought about that (although most people refer to ADHD rather than ADD these days, but noted nonetheless). but I will not worry about it too much. I think I will refer to myself as Diehard going forward, it has a better ring to it! Anyway, what's wrong with the mighty Roosters? You don't support Souths, do you? As long as it is anyone else, I can live with that! :) I also support the Wigan Warriors and a myriad of other teams. Perhaps we can find some other common ground, other than the mighty Demons, of course!
Cheers mate.
Diehard
Well mate it looks like we have another common denominator, Spurs,(the Tottenham type that is). Not too sure about Mourinho, might be great, might be chaos.

Cheer

TDD

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Well mate it looks like we have another common denominator, Spurs,(the Tottenham type that is). Not too sure about Mourinho, might be great, might be chaos.

Cheer

TDD
Having a Spurs fan meet and greet new board members is like having a stinking vagrant wino act as maître d' for a high end restaurant. Move along you awful bum, shoo, shoo!

Top Bottom