Certified Legendary Thread New Posters - Welcome to BigFooty! Introduce yourself here!

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

ScreenName

Draftee
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hello there, hardcore demon supporter here who can’t wait for season 2018! Not sure whether it’s appropriate to post this as I’m not up to date with Bigfooty etiquette, but I’ll try it anyway. A mate and I do a podcast called I like the cut of your jib which available on ITunes. The show is primarily about footy but we do get off track a bit. The show is weekly but with footy season around the corner this will increase to two shows a week. I welcome all MFC supporters to give it a try. Cheers

Hello there, hardcore demon supporter here who can’t wait for season 2018! Not sure whether it’s appropriate to post this as I’m not up to date with Bigfooty etiquette, but I’ll try it anyway. A mate and I do a podcast called I like the cut of your jib which available on ITunes. The show is primarily about footy but we do get off track a bit. The show is weekly but with footy season around the corner this will increase to two shows a week. I welcome all MFC supporters to give it a try. Cheers
Welcome to the board mate! Enjoy your stay.

Look forward to hearing your opinions and thoughts on the upcoming season hopefully across many threads.

If you've been lurking for a while, feel free to jump in and be heard

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC
Hey all, I am a big Dees fan & I am the man. But seriously, I was pressed into supporting this club by my Dad (thankfully) when I was a youngster and there have been some highs and some low lows, glad we are back on the up and up and hopefully we are at the dawn of a dominant age for Melb FC. I love all sports, I love a beer, I love video games, I love a punt and I love my family.

Keen to delve into some discussion with you lot about the coming season and other general banter.

Hey all, I am a big Dees fan & I am the man. But seriously, I was pressed into supporting this club by my Dad (thankfully) when I was a youngster and there have been some highs and some low lows, glad we are back on the up and up and hopefully we are at the dawn of a dominant age for Melb FC. I love all sports, I love a beer, I love video games, I love a punt and I love my family.

Keen to delve into some discussion with you lot about the coming season and other general banter.
Welcome aboard, jump right in and chat to your heart's content!

Been a Melbourne supporter since 2005. Made that choice because, no joke, "Melbourne is the capital city of Victoria" (good thinking 7-8yo me). I'm into the history and statistics of football. First came across BigFooty with the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design Board since I'm into jumper history and...design and...yeah. Guess that's about it.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

Welcome DFTM!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Been a Melbourne supporter since 2005. Made that choice because, no joke, "Melbourne is the capital city of Victoria" (good thinking 7-8yo me). I'm into the history and statistics of football. First came across BigFooty with the Footy Jumpers and Graphic Design Board since I'm into jumper history and...design and...yeah. Guess that's about it.
I can think of worse reasons to become a Melbourne supporter. Most people just point to a depressed father who threatened them at gunpoint so as to have company in gloom.

I figure it might finally be on the improve though.

As a jumper fanatic, what do you think of the royal blue clash strip this year?

I can think of worse reasons to become a Melbourne supporter. Most people just point to a depressed father who threatened them at gunpoint so as to have company in gloom.

I figure it might finally be on the improve though.

As a jumper fanatic, what do you think of the royal blue clash strip this year?
I thought that the Royal Blue jumper was disliked, not a cult-favourite. Then again, I thought Jack Watts was disliked and not a fan-favourite.

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC

Hey mate im in to stats as well. Learning about building statistical models atm. Welcome!

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I get nervous when I see you lurking in the new users thread.

I've decided the board has exactly the right number of members and I'm going to scare all the new ones away. Am I a mind reader?

Back