News New premier partner BankSA

Remove this Banner Ad

I vaguely recall Russell did school visits as part of his State Bank duties. Back in the days of bank monitors. When they trusted small children with money muahahaha!

kewl, I was actually looking at opening an account with Westpac, I'm going to the USA in August, instead of paying an $8 fee per withdrawl and a 3% foreign transaction fee, Westpac and Bank of America have an ATM alliance, which waives the withdrawl fee, and I believe that by extension, that includes BankSA accounts...I'll look into it

Can I get a free home loan? Maybe transfer current loan over for 3 years interest free?

Better be good for me to swap banks anyway.

Does that mean I can't get these anymore?
BB1-620_620X370.jpg

A few of those names look familiar, apart from TG..
*Chris Nunn - could that be former athlete and ex-husband of Glennis Nunn?
Nope is about 20 cms shorter and 20 kgs lighter than him.

Can I get a free home loan? Maybe transfer current loan over for 3 years interest free?

Better be good for me to swap banks anyway.

if you can get the equivalent of what your getting now at no cost at all to yo, then why wouldnt you change over to the bank that now sponsors us. When i come back ill be getting in touch with them to see what they can do.

I vaguely recall Russell did school visits as part of his State Bank duties. Back in the days of bank monitors. When they trusted small children with money muahahaha!

Yep. At some point in the early 1970s I think he worked at the Royal Park branch of the then Savings Bank of SA. Visited Hendon Primary in that capacity many times. Roaring trade in Russell Ebert autographs on the school oval after each visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kewl, I was actually looking at opening an account with Westpac, I'm going to the USA in August, instead of paying an $8 fee per withdrawl and a 3% foreign transaction fee, Westpac and Bank of America have an ATM alliance, which waives the withdrawl fee, and I believe that by extension, that includes BankSA accounts...I'll look into it
I'm just in the process of re-financing and BankSA is one of 2 I'm considering that my broker Michael recommended (michael@oraclelend.com.au). Excellent broker and a big Port man as well. This announcement seals it for BankSA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha just watched the presser and i love the seriousness of kochie when he said how were the club for more south Australians yet when everyone else was laughing

Yep. At some point in the early 1970s I think he worked at the Royal Park branch of the then Savings Bank of SA. Visited Hendon Primary in that capacity many times. Roaring trade in Russell Ebert autographs on the school oval after each visit.

I think I have mentioned before (maybe it was on TPFP) that I went to the Royal Show in '71 with a few mates including Rene Van Dommelle, who ended up captaining Centrals. We went to the Savings Bank of SA stall where Herb was showing off his recently won Magarey Medal and he allowed us all to try it on. All was going well until Rene jokingly ran off with it (for about 5 seconds anyway).

The initial look on the great mans face was priceless and then a big grin appeared as the medal was returned to him.

I'm just in the process of re-financing and BankSA is one of 2 I'm considering that my broker Michael recommended (michael@oraclelend.com.au). Excellent broker and a big Port man as well. This announcement seals it for BankSA.

Yep, Angelo - the owner of Oracle lending solutions is a massive Port supporter... Oracle is also a Power Broker level sponsor of the club as well!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back