Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2006
On Deadly Ground
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Seagal, Hull, Hibs
329374-milne.jpg

A NEW police probe into claims Saints star Stephen Milne raped a teenage student could start just as the football season warms up.

Milne is facing possible charges over allegations the then 19-year-old made to police that he raped her, at teammate Leigh Montagna's home, in 2004.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...footy-rape-claim/story-e6frf7kx-1226024329591

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'd do well to match our 07 season as a whole though. Started with two Kerr assault charges, Chad Fletcher dying in Las Vegas and Ben Cousins off to rehab, continued with Adam Selwood v Dog Headland and an ongoing AFL investigation, and capped off with two heartbreaking finals losses, the depature of Judd, the sacking of Cousins, and the death of Mainwaring. :(

I do not miss those days.

I'm starting to really feel for Saints supporters.:(

Don't feel bad for us. They have dragged your mob through the mud plenty of times.

Does the Herald even qualify as a news source anymore? Look at this headline:

Police to test Ricky Nixon's undies what????

POLICE are conducting DNA tests on Ricky Nixon's clothing as part of investigations that he had sex with a girl in her late teens.

If anyone wants to read it the rest of the "story" can be found here http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-of-nixon-report/story-e6frf9jf-1226024347816

Nixon is a clown but testing his undies?

This was the image the hun was going to go with but they decided against it.

329374milne.jpg

The article also was going to discuss than milne is a one eyed nazi pirate.

What a ****ing ridiculous newspaper.

is this serious? it's great fun having fights and arguments during the footy season with saints fans, but all this off season/pre season stuff is just becoming silly now
i still think West Coast 2007 was far more damaging in terms of how it destroyed a premiership team and cost people careers where i think the saints stuff this year is just more embarrasing than anything sinister

I never normally comment on any non footy related type of stuff (never post on any of the STK school girl threads) but I will on this one.

I spose I have to be careful what I say here but I know the girl in question, or atleast have met her. She went to school with one of my mates and I have met her on occasions.

How to put this? Lets just say that there is no way in the world that I think that Milne raped anybody. I would like to use stronger language and use the word fact but I wont.

Don't feel bad for us. They have dragged your mob through the mud plenty of times.

Does the Herald even qualify as a news source anymore? Look at this headline:

Police to test Ricky Nixon's undies what????

If anyone wants to read it the rest of the "story" can be found here http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-of-nixon-report/story-e6frf9jf-1226024347816

Nixon is a clown but testing his undies?

They are today's two 'Most Popular' articles.

Never mind televising the tribunal, AFL CourtTV would rate its arse off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back