New Radiohead songs

driver 8

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #1
Has anyone heard the 2 new Radiohead songs that have popped up over the last week?

Harry Patch (In Memory Of)
These Are My Twisted Words

The latest word is that they're not gonna bother with albums for the forseeable future, but will release and/or 'leak' new songs willy nilly through their web sites.

These Are My Twisted Words simply turned up on a Radiohead forum today. Harry Patch is a charity 'single'.

I love how they operate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roos4eva

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Western United FC
Listened to the 30 sec previews of each Muse song on the new album, and it sounds even worse than Black Holes & Revelations, which makes it a massive drop down in form since their first three albums IMO.

Muse could have been one of the great bands after releasing Origin of Symmetry and Absolution, but by **** have they turned to **** since.

And yes, Radiohead are infinitely better than Muse, even if their styles are different.

KaLL

Club Legend
Suspended
AFL Club
West Coast
Lets not ruin this radiohead thread with muse talk :p

But i will say ExoGenesis sounds like a return to OOS form. And while most of the other samples dissappoint me, if the symphony is good, it'll make the album good for me.

AFL Club
Richmond
It would seem that rather than yielding to a hackers demands, Radiohead have released 18 hours of previously unreleased material during there OK Computer recording sessions in 97

They have been released as 18, 1 hour mini discs recordings on bandcamps website for around $30 aud

All the proceeds to aid Extinction Rebellion.

Surely a must for any Radiohead fan?

https://radiohead.bandcamp.com/

Last edited:

JackOutback

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
$150,000 apparently. Well played Radiohead, told ‘em to **** off, released it anyway so they couldn’t on-sell it, donating the money to charity. Wouldn’t mind an abridged version. Not likely to listen to 18 hours.

Top Bottom