New Radiohead songs

driver 8

Club Legend
Jul 6, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Has anyone heard the 2 new Radiohead songs that have popped up over the last week?

Harry Patch (In Memory Of)
These Are My Twisted Words

The latest word is that they're not gonna bother with albums for the forseeable future, but will release and/or 'leak' new songs willy nilly through their web sites.

These Are My Twisted Words simply turned up on a Radiohead forum today. Harry Patch is a charity 'single'.

I love how they operate

driver 8

Club Legend
Jul 6, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
I agree... Muse were once great, now, like so many before them, they're settling for commerical rubbish.

Roos4eva

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2003
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Western United FC
Listened to the 30 sec previews of each Muse song on the new album, and it sounds even worse than Black Holes & Revelations, which makes it a massive drop down in form since their first three albums IMO.

Muse could have been one of the great bands after releasing Origin of Symmetry and Absolution, but by **** have they turned to s**t since.

And yes, Radiohead are infinitely better than Muse, even if their styles are different.

KaLL

Club Legend
Suspended
Oct 17, 2007
Geraldton
AFL Club
West Coast
Lets not ruin this radiohead thread with muse talk :p

But i will say ExoGenesis sounds like a return to OOS form. And while most of the other samples dissappoint me, if the symphony is good, it'll make the album good for me.

It would seem that rather than yielding to a hackers demands, Radiohead have released 18 hours of previously unreleased material during there OK Computer recording sessions in 97

They have been released as 18, 1 hour mini discs recordings on bandcamps website for around $30 aud

All the proceeds to aid Extinction Rebellion.

Surely a must for any Radiohead fan?

https://radiohead.bandcamp.com/

Last edited:

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Has anyone been keeping up with the new Thom Yorke album teasers?

718C2434-173B-4EB7-872D-FE1F073AAFD8.jpeg

These have been popping up on public transport and in magazines and what not worldwide. Calling the number gives a really unsettling voice message and then an unreleased track (I’m not sure what the track is, I’ve never really kept up to date with his solo stuff).

8AACFFBF-07AB-4D70-BDF7-BC1F6728891A.jpeg

Here’s one that was found in Melb. I absolutely love the art, it’s frightening and the voice message (This number does work) is chilling.

I’ve never been super keen on Thom’s solo work but I’m definitely going to keep up to date now.

Apr 28, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal Kilmarnock
I adored Eraser & TMB on release. For the millennium I have them at #30 & #39 respectively. I'll definitely be checking this out if it is anything like those, thanks for the info!

Back