Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone laughing like Steve Harvey is making jokes, na, talking nothing but truth, he is most likely a drug dealer (or a hitman)

There are a lot of funny Steve Harvey ones

Normally girls just reverting every back to either dicks or sex

Anyone into or know much about Sabaton? id never heard of them before 15 mins ago...I was watching some vids on the warship The Bismarck and saw this in the related vids below, ******* epic film clip and song.

Anyone into or know much about Sabaton? id never heard of them before 15 mins ago...I was watching some vids on the warship The Bismarck and saw this in the related vids below, ******* epic film clip and song.

Got a mate who loves them

Kinda remind me of an English speaking version of Rammstein

Proper 80’s/90’s power Ballard with a hint of metal.

Epic lyrics too:

From the mist, a shape, a ship, is taking form
And the silence of the sea is about to drift into a storm
Sign of power, show of force
Raise the anchor, battleship's plotting its course

Pride of a nation, a beast made of steel
Bismarck in motion, king of the ocean

He was made to rule the waves across the seven seas
To lead the war machine
To rule the waves and lead the Kriegsmarine
The terror of the seas
The Bismarck and the Kriegsmarine

Two thousand men, and fifty thousand tons of steel
Set the course for the Atlantic with the Allies on their heel
Firepower, firefight
Battle Stations, keep the targets steady in sight

Into formation, the hunt has begun
Death and damnation, the fleet is coming

He was made to rule the waves across the seven seas
To lead the war machine
To rule the waves and lead the Kriegsmarine
The terror of the seas
The Bismarck and the Kriegsmarine

At the bottom of the ocean, the depths of the abyss
They are bound by iron and blood
The flagship of the navy, the terror of the seas
His guns have gone silent at last

...Going to have to download a Sabaton album I think. Love it when you find a band you had no idea existed and you enjoy a song, very uncommon today, at least it is for me.

Wasn't expecting Max Gawn to appear in an ad about shaving his balls but here we are.

Wasn't expecting Max Gawn to appear in an ad about shaving his balls but here we are.

Actually made me giggle

Pretty much yeah

Wouldn't have known that from Bismarck.

I might not download an album then, will listen to some other songs before I dive in head first. Got nothing against Christianity but not really my cup of tea religion themed music.

Their film clips are ******* great tho I must say and Ive already downloaded Bismarck. Epic song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't have known that from Bismarck.

I might not download an album then, will listen to some other songs before I dive in head first. Got nothing against Christianity but not really my cup of tea religion themed music.

Their film clips are ******* great tho I must say and Ive already downloaded Bismarck. Epic song.

Who gives a * what the lyrics are about the songs pop off

Who gives a duck what the lyrics are about the songs pop off

Gets tiresome for me if the songs are of the same theme constantly. Which I find to be the case in almost all Christian metal.

No different to me not wanting to hear some campaigner write an entire album about a girl who he's still obsessed about. I don't mind some songs about God, spirituality and such, just don't enjoy having it crammed down my throat on an entire album from song 1 to 12.

Last edited:

Manscaped are worse than Craig Kelly on YouTube , sponsor just about every channel im subbed to for US Sport.

Manscaped are worse than Craig Kelly on YouTube , sponsor just about every channel im subbed to for US Sport.
Craig Kelly might want to enquire them for some work. That would be quite the ad.

Craig Kelly might want to enquire them for some work. That would be quite the ad.

Poor Craig , what a waste of Clive's money, dont think he got anywhere near the result he thought he would with the lockdowns in Victoria, I was surprised actually, didnt realise so many people would see thru the bullshit and know hes just there to gather votes for the Libs * ups and give them back to them.

Copy and Paste job from the post I made on the NFL board, just skip to the final vid if you want to watch a professional athlete have a complete meltdown and not see the lead up in the previous two. Well worth a watch

Master troll Grant Cohn mentally destroys Javon Kinlaw. This reminds me of Derrick Brown whining like a baby last year when he said he should be able to go to the fans workplaces and boo them. You get paid millions, haha, like thats comparable, this is what you signed up for and part of the reason youre paid like you are, stop being so ******* sensitive. So typical of today's athletes, all got rabbit ears and only want to hear positives about them online, cant handle any criticism.

It all started here today at OTAs

then Grant has another crack at him at the end of this vid

to where we are now, Kinlaw not even telling him why hes mad when given the opportunity (likely because its something everyone would think hes overreacting to)

Last edited:
Copy and Paste job from the post I made on the NFL board, just skip to the final vid if you want to watch a professional athlete have a complete meltdown and not see the lead up in the previous two. Well worth a watch

Master troll Grant Cohn mentally destroys Javon Kinlaw. This reminds me of Derrick Brown whining like a baby last year when he said he should be able to go to the fans workplaces and boo them. You get paid millions, haha, like thats comparable, this is what you signed up for and part of the reason youre paid like you are, stop being so ******* sensitive. So typical of today's athletes, all got rabbit ears and only want to hear positives about them online, cant handle any criticism.

It all started here today at OTAs

then Grant has another crack at him at the end of this vid

to where we are now, Kinlaw not even telling him why hes mad when given the opportunity (likely because its something everyone would think hes overreacting to)

One of my best mates is a graduate of South Carolina, so looking forward to busting his stones about this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back