Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird, I ususally hate cringe comedy but this has never really bothered me. Maybe it's the pratical joke element. I love the episode where he gave away 100% rebates on petrol but you have to climb to the top of a mountain to redeem it.
Haha yeah I dunno maybe I just felt sorry for how stupid some of these people are. I did see the Petrol episode, that was brilliant.

wasn't aware of this, yea, * Dan Andrews, deal with the devil (NSW libs) to protect his own interests/political ambitions, should have just opened up the state sooner last year then you scumbag...what a sellout disgrace.

I’ve just left my job!

Well I haven’t quite, but I’ve got another offer that I’m keen on so I’m resigning tomorrow. Sucked in PG crap employers - can’t wait to tell them tomorrow

I’ve just left my job!

Well I haven’t quite, but I’ve got another offer that I’m keen on so I’m resigning tomorrow. Sucked in PG crap employers - can’t wait to tell them tomorrow

Glad you've found something to make you happier mate.

I’ve just left my job!

I'm desperately in need of a career change. Very happy for you.

I’ve just left my job!

It is always super satisfying walking into the office knowing you are about to quit a job you dislike

I've only quit one job I think. Got fired from a few though.

Had one job I don't know if it was technically quitting, I just got bored after a few hours so I helped myself to a new computer (and my favourite coffee cup) and walked out. I didn't actually sign any contracts or anything so I don't know if I was actually employed. Come to think of it I basically just robbed the joint really... Good times.

I've only quit one job I think. Got fired from a few though.

Had one job I don't know if it was technically quitting, I just got bored after a few hours so I helped myself to a new computer (and my favourite coffee cup) and walked out. I didn't actually sign any contracts or anything so I don't know if I was actually employed. Come to think of it I basically just robbed the joint really... Good times.

I've been fired from two, first time was when I was 21 washing dishes in uni and they didn't like that I asked why I was being paid $4 under the award rate. They tried to do it over the phone but I pretended my phone wasn't working so I went in the next day to make them do it face to face. Sent a letter of demand to pay me what they owed me the next day (Was close to a grand after working there for about 6 weeks), they tried to weasel out but paid in full. Second time was a bit s**t last year got a really good job at a local firm and I was fired because my 'paperwork' wasn't up to scratch (They went out of their way to compliment me on my work with clients, work ethic, punctuality, presentation, demeanour etc). Same firm has had a revolving door of staff since so not sure what is going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same firm has had a revolving door of staff since so not sure what is going on.
Yeah that sucks, it’s never easy losing a job. Probably a good thing you’re out though, a low staff retention rate is a massive red flag.

Well done PG! I'm tiring quickly of my current job. Nothing unbearable about it yet. On a personal level the people are fine, but the politics of the joint is annoying and the work itself pretty unfulfilling.
Yeah it’s the politics that got me. But I’m not the only one to quit and when I saw people (lots now) chuck it in and go elsewhere it propelled me to seek an alternative life.

God knows how the agency functions with the turds remaining, but this is no longer my problem so I feel great

I am very very unwell now. I would do a RAT but I don’t feel I can move even my eyeballs right now. Also I suspect that my condition relates more to the billion beers yesterday rather than the global pandemic

Yeah it’s the politics that got me. But I’m not the only one to quit and when I saw people (lots now) chuck it in and go elsewhere it propelled me to seek an alternative life.

God knows how the agency functions with the turds remaining, but this is no longer my problem so I feel great
Wow, pretty cool you worked for North Melbourne!

Went and watched Top Gun Maverick last night

I loved the first as a kid and hated the idea of a sequel. I really wanted to dislike it. The first 20 minutes were pretty corny and there were alot of similarities to the original as well as a lot of predictable scenes.

But damn was it a bloody good, enjoyable movie

126455564-Kung-Fu-quote.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back