Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been working part time self employed since 2013. Was three days and now down to two.
Sounds brilliant Crimson. Just get rid of the last couple of days and life will be complete

Sometimes you get salad in a separate bowl to your meal.

Apparently it's bad form to tip the salad onto your 'main' plate. I cringe when I think of the number of times I have committed this social faux pas.

Laynes last gig before he over dosed.

One of his last: AiC were booked to open for KISS after this, he got through the first show and OD'd straight afterwards, the tour was cancelled, and then holed himself up in his apartment and died.

His end was tragic. His said in his last interview he knew he was dying and that he couldn't control his bowels anymore. It was two weeks after his death that his body was found.

This performance is incredible though, so amazing. He's literally dying, wearing gloves to hide the track marks on his knuckles (every other vain was gone), missing his teeth, singing his heart out. Legend.

Sounds brilliant Crimson. Just get rid of the last couple of days and life will be complete
I earn the same as I did working a full time office job And have next to no stress too. Only thing I lost was FBT.

Proper Gander got a few duck legs/quartersin the freezer I need to use.any recipe suggestions? Don’t care how they are cooked But have been looking at a raging.

Proper Gander got a few duck legs/quartersin the freezer I need to use.any recipe suggestions? Don’t care how they are cooked But have been looking at a raging.
Yeah I often make a ragu with duck Maryland which is always nice and simple. I’ve got a good Neil Perry recipe here, though I don’t know if it is online. Don’t move

Can't remember if I shared this last year, but a mate and I checked out one burger joint a month for 12 months in Brisbane to try and find the best burger:

Couple weeks ago, tried a new burger at Barbecue Mafia, which is randomly set up at Coorparoo AFL Club. The Double Smash Cheeseburger with Bacon Jam could well be the best burger I've ever had. I went back the next week, and still felt the same:

Can't remember if I shared this last year, but a mate and I checked out one burger joint a month for 12 months in Brisbane to try and find the best burger:

Couple weeks ago, tried a new burger at Barbecue Mafia, which is randomly set up at Coorparoo AFL Club. The Double Smash Cheeseburger with Bacon Jam could well be the best burger I've ever had. I went back the next week, and still felt the same:

BBQ mafia looks amazing. Especially the pork loaded fries.

A few years back my mrs and I went to a different burger place almost every weekend trying to find the best burgers in Melbourne

For Brisbane Bettys burgers are sick, they are down in Melbourne too

Bens burgers in Fortitude valley were pretty good too, but I was super hungover when I had them

You look like Melksham.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I often make a ragu with duck Maryland which is always nice and simple. I’ve got a good Neil Perry recipe here, though I don’t know if it is online. Don’t move
Busy not moving.

A few years back my mrs and I went to a different burger place almost every weekend trying to find the best burgers in Melbourne

For Brisbane Bettys burgers are sick, they are down in Melbourne too

Bens burgers in Fortitude valley were pretty good too, but I was super hungover when I had them
Sorry bud - Ben's literally came last on our quest. Betty's was runner up.

Sorry bud - Ben's literally came last on our quest. Betty's was runner up.
Yeah fair enough, like I said I was super hungover so anything would have been good

Had an awesome fried chicken burger from a food truck out the front of a church or something one day aswell. And remember going to a German sausage place too.

But like I said there was a lot of heavy drinking for 3 days and we never left Fortitude valley so take my opinion with a grain of salt

Random, but I feel like pj may be the most underrated poster on the board.

Random, but I feel like pj may be the most underrated poster on the board.
PJ is absolutely a quality performer.

I also feel as though Imet Hassa is one of our great, underrated treasures. Though this could be because he is nice to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back