Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

So I get home from the races last night and my stupid dog has got out

Track him down to the lost dogs home. Go to pick him up this morning before the kids get home and Hobsons bay council charge me $990 to get him

Registration, micro chipped and desexed and they still stick me almost a grand

campaigners

So I get home from the races last night and my stupid dog has got out

Track him down to the lost dogs home. Go to pick him up this morning before the kids get home and Hobsons bay council charge me $990 to get him

Registration, micro chipped and desexed and they still stick me almost a grand

campaigners
That's totally ****ed. Any way you can appeal that?

That's totally *ed. Any way you can appeal that?
My wife is going to get a breakdown of fees

It's not even the price tbh, it's the bullshit principle

Didn’t mean that to be taken seriously, more that your fee is more than a whole new dog.
Yeah I know what you mean

Probably some loop hole that some other campaigner would get my pure bread beagle for $400

Anyone an Optus customer? How ya'll feeling?
Stoked

I getting spam/scam called at least twice everyday. I look forward to more

At least my joint account and cc's were never used, rest of my personal details isn't ideal but is far from concerning

I getting spam/scam called at least twice everyday. I look forward to more

Yeah same mate, so over it, ive got so many blocked numbers in my phone now it could fill out a telephone book. Its got to the stage now where I just dont answer any numbers I dont recognise and let it go to my voicemail which has no recording or identification of me.

Scam text's galloper too telling me to click a link for some bs parcel pickup.

Feds can say they are tracking the hackers but there is no way they will catch them. They didnt become as good at this hacking caper as they are because they know less than the police.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah same mate, so over it, ive got so many blocked numbers in my phone now it could fill out a telephone book. Its got to the stage now where I just dont answer any numbers I dont recognise and let it go to my voicemail which has no recording or identification of me.

Scam text's galloper too telling me to click a link for some bs parcel pickup.

There is a setting you can set if you have an iPhone to send any number that isn't in your contacts straight to voicemail.

There is a setting you can set if you have an iPhone to send any number that isn't in your contacts straight to voicemail.

I dont have an iPhone, just hang up when I see it so it goes straight to voicemail, give it 5 mins to see if there is a voicemail left, if not I block it and report it as spam/scam. Pretty good on android, the community reporting spam/scam, alerts you on sms' that other people have reported this number as spam/scam.

Feds can say they are tracking the hackers but there is no way they will catch them. They didnt become as good at this hacking caper as they are because they know less than the police.
Even if they do know who it is, if they're international it's a big dick around to do anything, especially if they're based in certain countries.

Even if they do know who it is, if they're international it's a big dick around to do anything, especially if they're based in certain countries.

Yeah, they seemed international to me with how the ransom post was worded/incorrect English.

Saw that the hacker spoke to a journo and literally just found a back door with no security at all that gave them access to all customer data and the site was something like api.optus.com.au :$

Saw that the hacker spoke to a journo and literally just found a back door with no security at all that gave them access to all customer data and the site was something like api.optus.com.au :$

Optus will lose a shitload of customers over this and rightly so. Shareholders sell now.

View attachment 1518282

Got my record collection up and running recently

My exwife recently contacted me and asked if I wanted to collect my records, which are still in the former matrimonial home. (I left the former matrimonial home in 2007).

She's very considerate. Having said that, there is a whole lot of other stuff that she wouldn't let me take, ie. practically everything.

Got my record collection up and running recently
:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
(Was listening to that MBV today funnily enough).

I'm trying to cut my collection back. I'm somewhere between 3 and 4 thousand LPs.
Decided not to trust them with the moving people, had to do about half a dozen car trips when I moved house last year, never again.

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
(Was listening to that MBV today funnily enough).

I'm trying to cut my collection back. I'm somewhere between 3 and 4 thousand LPs.
Decided not to trust them with the moving people, had to do about half a dozen car trips when I moved house last year, never again.
I’d love to house them for you Toump! Might have to extend first though. I hear you though. It’s hard parting with music

Remove this Banner Ad

Back