Prediction New Recruit Number Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

From the interviews I'm getting some serious #26 vibes out of Hayden Young. Seems like a bit of a character. :cool:

Is he unco? Does he do something awesome, then something insanely stupid? Can we call him by his first name only? Clive, Kepler, Ed, fitted the above criteria - Ed only just (name only). I think the number should be rested until someone with all these qualities comes along. It might take a year or two to recognise the genius, but it will happen.

Recruits:
- Hayden Young
- Caleb Serong
- Liam Henry
- Minairo Frederick
- Jarvis Pina
- Isaiah Butters
- Leno Thomas

Numbers available: 22, 26, 31, 38, 40, 43, 47

Can anyone remember the last time we had a #47? I'm pretty sure it was Jay van Berlo back in 2012.

Recruits:
- Hayden Young
- Caleb Serong
- Liam Henry
- Minairo Frederick
- Jarvis Pina
- Isaiah Butters
- Leno Thomas

Can anyone remember the last time we had a #47? I'm pretty sure it was Jay van Berlo back in 2012.
Who’s 46? :think:

Recruits:
- Hayden Young
- Caleb Serong
- Liam Henry
- Minairo Frederick
- Jarvis Pina
- Isaiah Butters
- Leno Thomas

Ok I’ve made me the boss and I’ve made my decisions:

22 - Young
26 - The Monaro
31 - Serong
38 - Butters (pretty sure he wore that at Claremont)
40 - Pina
43 - Henry
47 - Thomas

Yeah boyz, I like it 👍🏽💜

(Jamie Merillo wore 47 in 1995)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guessing Serong will probably take 22 then, Frederick the 38 and the rookies in the 40s.

Would enjoy seeing the sight of any left over jerseys from Sandi being worn by Henry. Given there’s about 30cm difference in height, and 51kgs difference in weight between the two, it would be quite the sight

Guessing Serong will probably take 22 then, Frederick the 38 and the rookies in the 40s.

Would enjoy seeing the sight of any left over jerseys from Sandi being worn by Henry. Given there’s about 30cm difference in height, and 51kgs difference in weight between the two, it would be quite the sight
wouldn't be many, his guernseys were hot property at the locker sale!

Also 38 bodes well for Frederick we have had some stars start in that guernsey.

No top 20 numbers available but lots of good ones really...

#22 - Thornton (88 games)
#26 - Clive (106), Kepler (86), Langdon (68)
#31 - Clement (84), Sandi (271)
#38 - Walters and Ryan started in it (but no-one has stayed in it more than 50 games)
#43 - Hayden (128)
#47 - yeah ok maybe not this one... sorry Jay. Broughton's #48 instead perhaps?

I think a few of the NGAs would have liked #13 (Mzungu - 102 games, and Fyfe started in it) but Ryan is very much deserving of a new number :)

Kobe is coming for #33 Trav.

Still waiting... thought the JLo presser was a sign we were going to reveal all the numbers today :(

Blackboard: "Hurry Up!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back