New - Registered Only Chat!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bluey

Club Legend
Dec 10, 1999
in teh prizen
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This is what you've all been waiting for. You can now use chat ONLY if you have registered and logged in. You are then put on the chat board with your user name.

It is not an entirely smooth process yet (i.e. you have to login before you click the chat link on the front page) but it will be fixed up over the next few days.

Here's CHEERS to the hard working guys Ethan and Jesse for getting this new board system running smoothly and the new registered-user-only chat room.

(I know some people would like this site to remain free and easy to access without registration, but as BigFooty grows in popularity it also grows proportionately in trolls and troublemakers, so these measures are necessary to keep things running smoothly for everyone.)

BIG WORK!!

ITS WORKING PRETTY WELL- IF YOU HAVE COMMAS OR QUOTES IN YOUR NICKNAME YOU CANT EVEN LOGIN!! WHAT A JOKE.
THIS MEANS IT MUST BE ONLY FOR GAY'S ANYWAY!!!!

Originally posted by Bluey
Well, Dunstall, if your user name was "GAY'S" you couldn't get in, could you? So it can't be for "GAY'S" can it?

I WOULDNT KNOW!! HAVE YOU TRIED IT? IT DIDNT SAY NO APOSTROPHIES SO YOU SHOULD GET AWAY WITH IT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back