News New ruck coach - Sam Baulderstone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes you can. Here ya go.

Footywire does it for you like magic. :D
That tells me max kicks 2 x the goals has 3 x meters gained, takes more marks and contested marks, gets more disposals and effective disposals than ROB, kicks it inside 50 3 x more and that’s in a “poor” year from Max.

That tells me max kicks 2 x the goals has 3 x meters gained, takes more marks and contested marks, gets more disposals and effective disposals than ROB, kicks it inside 50 3 x more and that’s in a “poor” year from Max.
Max is a great round the ground player. ROB isn't. Only one team has Max playing for them. Unfortunately it's not us. But who wins the ruck?

We are told rucks don’t matter much, especially if the mids can read the play.
For the record, I was commenting on stats that already compared ROB to the rest of the contested markers. Nobody would be stupid enough to try to make a case that ROB is 'better' compared to Max. When my humour was lost on cleanhands about Footywire easily comparing max and ROB ...well let's just say I ******* hate the internet.

For the record, I was commenting on stats that already compared ROB to the rest of the contested markers. Nobody would be stupid enough to try to make a case that ROB is 'better' compared to Max. When my humour was lost on cleanhands about Footywire easily comparing max and ROB ...well let's just say I ******* hate the internet.
Comedy Apologizing GIF by CBS

So one can compare them ? Great!

I have always thought his marking around the ground, in particular between the arcs is pretty good.

The issue is the hold up in play when he gets it. Slow to move it on due to his kicking "style".

His tapwork is adequate without being outstanding.

Be interesting to see what Baluderstone can do with Thilthorpe and our other developing Ruckman*........

*If we recruit one.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
There should be players running past for the handball, mainly one of the mids but anyone near really.

There should be players running past for the handball, mainly one of the mids but anyone near really.
But that limits spread and you are effectively a player down.

Having said that, RoB looked a lot quicker ball in hand Friday night.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back