New Russian relationship

Remove this Banner Ad

What are the sides in your opinion?

a few ago I was hired by the Indian government to secure 15% of the world's tungsten supply. They claimed it was for tungsten light bulbs!

A long story short after they disclosed it was for preparations for war with china (in the case the plateau, chicken neck and bhutan got hotter AND the string of Pearls. I said "I don't want to offend, but if I was a betting man I would put my money on china. So what is your geopolitical strategy? Partner with the US?"

The response was no, not initially. Rather wait for Russia to commit to us and then work with the US as Russia is our military ally and Russia may not back us if the US was there.

They also said "Russia is a conservative christian place and would be reluctant to lose lives to protect brown people"

Perhaps that last comment may explain the closer to alignment to the US. What is certain is big tectonic plates are shifting.

a few ago I was hired by the Indian government to secure 15% of the world's tungsten supply. They claimed it was for tungsten light bulbs!

A long story short after they disclosed it was for preparations for war with china (in the case the plateau, chicken neck and bhutan got hotter AND the string of Pearls. I said "I don't want to offend, but if I was a betting man I would put my money on china. So what is your geopolitical strategy? Partner with the US?"

The response was no, not initially. Rather wait for Russia to commit to us and then work with the US as Russia is our military ally and Russia may not back us if the US was there.

They also said "Russia is a conservative christian place and would be reluctant to lose lives to protect brown people"

Perhaps that last comment may explain the closer to alignment to the US. What is certain is big tectonic plates are shifting.
News flash - Russia has discovered biological weapons program with USA fingerprint all over it. Documents to be released including panic directive to destroy the pathogens

This is brilliant, easily the best thing you've ever written.

This is brilliant, easily the best thing you've ever written.

to add colour to how putin makes his money.......

The largest tungsten asset acquired was an old mine in Russia. The mine ceased operations as the tails and part of the mine slipped into a water way and the tails had loads of contaminants including arsenic. Adding to the issues included a major terrorist activity with an attack at a local school.

However the prize was large, the ground vacant (available) and for a sovereign nation seeking security of supply;attractive.

Turns out although it was open, it was "chopped" by putin. Putin couldn't directly receive the funds for the sale of an asset he didn't or couldn't own, so Putin's clip was syphoned through an arms deal.

India has just put their hat in the ring for 10,000t of tungsten (a war metal)
China has "apparently" taken territory in India's north and seeking to build a navy base next to the port in Colombo

I'm anti-ADF as I see it as a waste of money but perhaps governments are seeing things we aren't.
this gives a flavour of the time lines. from memory they landed at 15kt pa

Last edited:
News flash - Russia has discovered biological weapons program with USA fingerprint all over it. Documents to be released including panic directive to destroy the pathogens

Are they going to be as reliable as the following Russian "discoveries" comrade:

And this pearler of a discovery by Russian intelligence

Lastly comrade I hope you are being paid for your overtime with it being 2.10am in the morning in St Petersburg.

Are they going to be as reliable as the following Russian "discoveries" comrade:

And this pearler of a discovery by Russian intelligence

Lastly comrade I hope you are being paid for your overtime with it being 2.10am in the morning in St Petersburg.

Let’s see when the documentation is released

Makes for fascinating reading

to be honest I would want to see more than that

why would the US build biolab facilities/ support Ukraine facilities knowing it will be under russian occupation?

China calls for negotiations as the only solution but will not be part of mediation where USA would put pressure on china to sanction Russia. Also china blames USA for letting this happen

China calls for negotiations as the only solution but will not be part of mediation where USA would put pressure on china to sanction Russia. Also china blames USA for letting this happen

what would you have suggested the USA did to prevent a russian military invasion and sponsorship of terrorism in the Ukraine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what would you have suggested the USA did to prevent a russian military invasion and sponsorship of terrorism in the Ukraine?
Now Blinken has given the green light for any country to send its planes to Ukraine. As all runways have been destroy in ukraine this means sorties will be from outside Ukraine which Russia will respond to with a direct hit of that country. Another act of recklessness that will escalate to WW3 by USA

Now Blinken has given the green light for any country to send its planes to Ukraine. As all runways have been destroy in ukraine this means sorties will be from outside Ukraine which Russia will respond to with a direct hit of that country. Another act of recklessness that will escalate to WW3 by USA

That wasn't my question

What should the US have done to prevent a russian military invasion and sponsorship of terrorism in the Ukraine? Do we really support authoritarian expansionist regimes of any kind be that russia, china or the US?

That wasn't my question

What should the US have done to prevent a russian military invasion and sponsorship of terrorism in the Ukraine? Do we really support authoritarian expansionist regimes of any kind be that russia, china or the US?

Unfortunately the answer goes back to the 90s. Backing Yeltsin for as long as he did created much of the problems today. By the time he was replaced, Russia was so ****ed anyone doing a half decent job would have been anointed.

That wasn't my question

Stop NATO expansion and stop interfering in Ukraine political system.
Did anyone hear about one of the Ukraine negotiators being murdered by Ukraine security in Belarus the other day?

Did anyone hear about one of the Ukraine negotiators being murdered by Ukraine security in Belarus the other day?
No, link?

You couldnt make this up if you tried. USA goes to Venezuela and begs they help with more oils exports . All those attempted coups, sanctions, stealing their gold and recognising an unelected puppet as the president should all be forgotten.
USA reminds me of a Groucho Marx skit

“Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.”

Now Morrison on the Russia China attack . First it was Zelenski - the difference between the two: one was a professional comedian the other is an amateur at best

so to stop the military invasion by the expansionist authoritarian empire of russia, the Ukarain should cease self determination?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back