New Russian relationship

Remove this Banner Ad

so to stop the military invasion by the expansionist authoritarian empire of russia, the Ukarain should cease self determination?

NATO is expanding- not Russia with NATO being an arm of US hegemony Meanwhile

China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs makes a statement

China MoFA:

“The US has 336 labs in 30 countries under its control, including 26 in Ukraine alone.

"It should give a full account of its biological military activities at home and abroad
and subject itself to multilateral verification.“

China MoFA:

“The US has 336 labs in 30 countries under its control, including 26 in Ukraine alone.

"It should give a full account of its biological military activities at home and abroad
What's your agenda?

Can’t have an alternative narrative? Not allowed? To deal with what is being presented just accuse being of being an apologist? Your agenda

My agenda is for a prosperous australia, a good quality of life here for me and my family. Good government.

What's yours?

You are a ccp and putin apologist, try having an alternative narrative there.

In light of Russia's invasion of Ukraine your 'narrative' you are pushing is repugnant

My agenda is for a prosperous australia, a good quality of life here for me and my family. Good government.

What's yours?

You are a ccp and putin apologist, try having an alternative narrative there.

In light of Russia's invasion of Ukraine your 'narrative' you are pushing is repugnant
Why? Not in accordance with the mainstream story. Their is no history no context? Are you a post modernist?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Not in accordance with the mainstream story. Their is no history no context? Are you a post modernist?
No media in australia is an apologist for putin because his invasion of Ukraine is indefensible, just as Hitler's invasion of Czechoslovakia was in 1939.

Post modernism has nothing to do with that.
So what's your agenda, please do tell?

Can’t have an alternative narrative? Not allowed? To deal with what is being presented just accuse being of being an apologist? Your agenda

Those who need a tag to deny another opinion .... :rolleyes: ... see this offering:
WHAT relevance to anything here is that?

No media in australia is an apologist for putin because his invasion of Ukraine is indefensible, just as Hitler's invasion of Czechoslovakia was in 1939.

How 'bout call it as you see it, no agenda to hide behind, e.g this putrid example of virtue signalling:

What's yours?

Green Hammer can be taken at face value.

China MoFA:

I thought nations apply to the EU and separately NATO?

So we should support invasion but not choice

Further has NATO not shown restraint and Russia proven itself to be the aggressor?

How do we support herding Ukrainians, by using strategic bombardment, into russian containment camps (best word to describe stopping Ukrainians fleeing west but rather into Russian hands). If Russia was so great, why do they have to use force to enslave people?

The western media is in a massive propaganda campaign to demonise Russia with sensationalised reporting and out right lies. The one below is a prime example

China MoFA:

In regards to the Ukraine bio labs.........why would the US need the Ukraine bio labs? wouldn't they just make it and sell it to the Ukraines if that was their ambition? why build and fund a lab that is not on soil to be protected by the US?

The western media is in a massive propaganda campaign to demonise Russia with sensationalised reporting and out right lies. The one below is a prime example

for a start, if this was real, why would you lay bodies out like that?

What's your thoughts on if Nazis control Ukraine and what are your thoughts on who is responsible for MH17 mass murder?

The western media took a climate change protest clip and presented it to their audience as a Ukraine body bag story

which western media?

PS it says a lot about climate change propaganda

which western media?

PS it says a lot about climate change propaganda
Marco Rubio: "Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?"

Victoria Nuland: Ukraine has, ummm,... "Biological research facilities"....we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those "research materials" falling into the hand of Russian forces should they approach."

-That's effectively a yes. On Rubios prompting she goes on to say that if biological weapons are used it will be a certainly that the guilty party will be Russian...

Ah! the new logic...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back