Discussion New Saints subboard

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone,

We've been given the go ahead to have a new subboard for all non-St Kilda related discussion.

Unfortunately we can't call it the Animal Enclosure as that name is taken by a rival site to this one.

If you have any ideas for a name put them down here and as a group we can come up with the best one.

Hopefully we can get the name sorted out and have the new board running in the next few days.

mate this is some odomintate nuews i tell u what. the animal incloure is a dud site so **** thm. i have no ideas for a name but esi an sure it will be a gun name for real :thumbsu:

:confused:

are you drunk? :D

Because the only superbadass name got taken i could settle with cloud nine or something like that. Btw Persevering thought of it not me.

i notice other club sub-boards are related to team theme ie-

Lions- The den

Dees- Hell

How about St Kildas Sub-board as "The Pearly Gates" in keeping with our saintly almost heaven touch. LOL

Or "Cloud 9", "Heaven on Earth".............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suggest something in the name of "The King" Sir Robert Harvey.

Thus I suggest "Banger Banter"

That name's not bad, although it would be quite ironic given that Harvey himself doesn't say much.

Cloud Nine sounds pretty good also, however there is a possibility that might get mistaken for being a Richmond board. I guess Seventh Heaven would be another alternative along similar lines.

That name's not bad, although it would be quite ironic given that Harvey himself doesn't say much.

Cloud Nine sounds pretty good also, however there is a possibility that might get mistaken for being a Richmond board. I guess Seventh Heaven would be another alternative along similar lines.
Harves was quite the sledger though. Read his books ;) haha

The Animal Enclosure is such a quintessential part of our history, it would be a shame if we don't use it.

But if not, Route 66?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back