New Seengle - "Stanko"

Remove this Banner Ad

DAMIR IS NO VERI HEPPY MAN
frown.gif

DAMIR LEESTEN TO RADDIO AND HEAR SONG FROM EMIMENMIM. DIS MAN IS COPI MI SONG AND ME NO HEPPY ****EN
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

LEESTEN TO ORIGINELL

Dear Damir, me write en you still no call ****en, me leave home number, mobil number and pager but you still no say nothink
Me write two letter no long ago maybe you still no hev ****en, maybe is problem at post offis in Florida or somtink, somtime me writ adress ril bad ****en becoss me get kick out of skool in Serbia****en
But enny vay, wos heppen Damir****en, me hear you girl fren hev beby too, mi girl fren hev beby guess what me call him, me call him Damir
Me hear abot you onkel Bobo, me hev uncle too who killl himself becoss no get compensasho
Damir is veri popula but me is beegest fen, me hev all old stuf you do before Jelena, me hev Damir and Jelena poster everiwere on wall ****en and toilet and in mi shedt, and me like s**t you do at Vimbelton and heet press and mek beeg ruckus, enny vay me hop you get thees letter Damir, me you beegest fan, you's truli, Stanko

Dear Damir, you stil no writ e****en, me hop you is hev chence, me no mad but me no heppy ****en you no write fast, if you no vont talk to me ****en you must say, but you shoot sign Damir foto for mi leetle brudda Goran him only six year old ****en, and him hev army bedge in Serbia army sniper force ****en, ve vait in frissing cold ****en, in hills of serbia, me trip over goat s**t and fall down hill and Goran is cry lots, him no heppy espeshel ven he no hev sign foto of Damir, you he's idol, he is vont be like Damir, him grow beardt alreddy ****en
You say if me write you, you is write beck ****en but me vait tree monts and still no hev nothink, and me hev tattu vit nem 'Damir' on mi chest, everitink you say reel becoss you is veri smart man, and me goink to be beegest fen you lose, and me and Damir is should kissy too becoss Damir is sexsy, love Stanko

Dear Mista me no call mi fens ****en, dis one be last peckitch for you Damir, me write and write and write and still no say nothink, me write adress on him perfekt ****en, me write “FOR DAMIR WHO LEEV AT BEEG WHIT HOUSE WEETH GOAT IN FRONT YART, DAMIR VILLICH SERBIA”
Now dis one is kassett for you Damir , me hope you leesten, me in car, in beeg red Ford Falcon****en me drive very fast on freevoy from Sant Albans, me drink beeg bottel off grappa, and me drive, and is mi girl fren in boot off car, me tie up vith sossich coating left over from last vik BBQ in Shillong, me no heppy****en, me reepp all Damir poster off wall ****en, how comm you is no write ****en, all me vont is leetle letter or tvenny dolla or somtink
Now must stop me nearly et britch me drive off but me forget, still hev to send kassett to Damir… OOOH ****ENSHIT!
confused.gif

“Dear Stanko, me vont write before but Damir iss veri busy man, here is sign foto for you brudda Goran, me write him on army hat, you say me no talk at Vimbledon but me no see you, me is run from press, me no ignor you! But vot for you say you kill youself ****en, voss matter, you talk like you crazy ****en, is not so bad, maybe Centerlink is send you to counslor, maybe is help you so you no keell youself. Me is hope you is read dis letter, me hope post offis deliver in time, befor you is maybe keell youself ****en, me see on news Mal Walden ****en, him read story about man who drink too much grappa and drive off britch in red Ford Falcon****en, in car polis is find kassett but is no say who kassett is to, hang on meenut…. ****en vos you. .. OOH ****ENSHIT!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH CLASSIC!

WHY DIDNT YOU PUT THIS ON THE GENERAL BOARD ****IN!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

This brings tears to my eyes.

I can hear the dulcet tones of Jelena echoing:

My tears gone cold, I'm wonderin' why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds at my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could, it would all be great
To put your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad...

My tears gone cold, I'm wonderin' why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds at my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could, it would all be great
To put your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back