Prediction New Senior Coach

Who should be appointed our new coach from 2020 onwards?

• Sam Mitchell

Votes: 42 14.1%
  • Paul Roos

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Brett Ratten

Votes: 31 10.4%
  • Horse Longmire

Votes: 41 13.8%
  • Adam Kingsley

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 108 36.2%
  • Adam Simpson

Votes: 28 9.4%
  • Alistair Clarkson

Votes: 35 11.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news - spending 1.5 mill on Horse would have been a big mistake. Half the price and stick with Shaw and build a team around him.

I don't believe that either.

Craig Kelly, Carey etc., just rorted the Swans.

Just need Rhyce to keep these guys on track for another 6 weeks and hopefully the gig is his.

I’m not overly concerned with results, but want to see the playing group committ to the same style and intent they have for the last 5 weeks.

10 weeks of what we have seen for the last 5, seems better than any sit down interview.

I do wonder though if Shaw will have the same amount of love and backing as next senior coach, if we lose our next 3 games, which is possible.
It’s not all about the wins and loses this year.

If we lose playing good footy, I don’t see it being a big issue.

If the next three weeks we regress and get belted, well then that might put a different spin on things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will be news that North fans pretend not to care about but really are distraught inside.

You seem pissed off by these events.

Well done on the reappointment. I hope the media & his agent didn't drive up his cost too much.;):thumbsu:

Once Pickering confirmed to the media we were interested it was all over in retrospect. Good luck to Horse - he is entitled to say no. I'm glad to be honest as not convinced he was our best choice.

Turn it up, you said it was a done deal!

I'm not sure if we can do better than Shaw. I don't mind the idea of Shaw with a mentor. Maybe Shaw with Voss or Ratten as a support - don't know if either would want that role.

Yes to the concept but I'd skip Ratten and change the locks to make sure Voss didn't get in.

Because they do. Don't forget, a majority of EVERY one of those media clowns barracks for another club. We aren't supposed to be relevant. We certainly aren't supposed to tear off magpies or tigers player's arms and belt them with the soggy end.
We are supposed to stand around with our cap in hand.....that's preferred.
Not go out and hunt for established players or officials. We are the breeding ground, sure as hell not the finishing school.
Media are a bunch of campaigners, snidely hiding their true allegiances to their wank clubs and aloofness, of which i have no care or idea of how they've decided they are so aloof.

#$ck em!!!!!
Okay, sure. But how do you really feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back