Admin Announcement New software issues from 24th Jan update (including mobile)

Remove this Banner Ad

Should there not be notifications or alarms at the top of the page on mobile viewing?

I currently see the boards like below, which doesn't seem right at all, and will be quite tedious to navigate between boards.

image.png

BigFooty has been upgraded.

If you spot any bugs, have a look through this thread and if they are not already reported, then add to this thread.

Do not put feature requests in this thread, they will be deleted.

On mobile phone.

Everything is minature

Is there an easy solution?

Keep going to hit the tips button as it's sitting where the watched threads button used to sit.

Not really a bug but I hope it's coming back.
Yes I will fix that template.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a way to get rid of or move that button that brings the menu out from the side? It is sitting right over the page selection buttons for threads

Also what is up with badges/Sigs etc

Is there a way to get rid of or move that button that brings the menu out from the side? It is sitting right over the page selection buttons for threads

Also what is up with badges/Sigs etc
Seems I can now see everything again :thumbsu:

Using Tapatalk I'm getting notifications for every single post on every single forum that I've ever posted in?
We dont support Tapatalk and we reserve the right to withdraw its integration with BigFooty with no notice. If you have an issue with it, you'll need to get support from Tapatalk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back