Admin Announcement New software issues from 24th Jan update (including mobile)

Remove this Banner Ad

czevJlexlxAyc.gif
first_flower_in_space_scott_kelly.jpg

Seems ok

I didn't have an issue with copying the above from one post to another. It could be whatever device you are using - with changes coming in for SSL integration images that are embedded from other sites will get proxied. The consequence of this though is that the image wont end in the standard 'jpg' or 'gif' file extension. The mime type value still sees it right, but it may be too much for your device.

If this is true, it should shortly be less of an issue as I am going to change the way in which proxies work, which could mean a 50% reduction in the number of images being proxied

I didn't have an issue with copying the above from one post to another. It could be whatever device you are using - with changes coming in for SSL integration images that are embedded from other sites will get proxied. The consequence of this though is that the image wont end in the standard 'jpg' or 'gif' file extension. The mime type value still sees it right, but it may be too much for your device.

If this is true, it should shortly be less of an issue as I am going to change the way in which proxies work, which could mean a 50% reduction in the number of images being proxied

So in summary
Same phone being used
Used to copy paste
System updated
Can't do it now
Mite change again
Got it

jim boy I keep getting logged out of BF despite checking the "keep me logged in" button. Has happened 3-4 times in the last hour. Occurs when I scroll over the inbox and alerts tabs.
I am having the same issue Jim.

It seems to have started when that drop down ad for Mexican food (I think) was introduced.

Also for admin, at the same time as the above issue appeared, every 3rd or 4th page accessed in a thread fails to present...you have to back page or reload.

A "Snapchat" dialogue appears instead.

Otherwise, love your work on a great site.:):thumbsu::):thumbsu:

To anyone, I'm just about fed up with using this website. Absolutely no other website does this, but every 2nd time I click on a thread, my interest browser seizes up, and a after a min a message pops up advising this website is not responding due to a long running script. Anyone know what is going on?

To anyone, I'm just about fed up with using this website. Absolutely no other website does this, but every 2nd time I click on a thread, my interest browser seizes up, and a after a min a message pops up advising this website is not responding due to a long running script. Anyone know what is going on?
What is your operating system, browser and version?

Nobody else has reported this issue, so usually we'd clean the browser's cache and re-start. You can find info on this through Google - it's usually only a few clicks. If that doesn't work we'd look at the add-ons you have running, and also make sure your anti-virus is up to date and a full scan has been done.

If you have any odd add-ons, try disabling them, restarting and opening BigFooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am having the same issue Jim.

It seems to have started when that drop down ad for Mexican food (I think) was introduced.

Also for admin, at the same time as the above issue appeared, every 3rd or 4th page accessed in a thread fails to present...you have to back page or reload.

A "Snapchat" dialogue appears instead.

Otherwise, love your work on a great site.:):thumbsu::):thumbsu:
Still happening jim boy

Anyone else having issues with sound cloud links not appearing correctly. I've tried multiple browsers on phones and PC/laptop and still doesn't appear right.

That's a link. Just change [dot] with .

https://soundcloud[dot]com/nmfcofficial/ziebell-on-sen-april-13-2016

How it looks after posting:

2016-04-14_11-35-58.png

How the edit looks

edit.png

Im becoming frustrated with pages locking up waiting for adds to load, script errors continually occurring, sending crash reports to firefox. Doesnt happen with any other website only bigfooty.

Its been happening the last few days ... but today is the worst by far, sent off 4 crash reports and only been on for an hour.

Im becoming frustrated with pages locking up waiting for adds to load, script errors continually occurring, sending crash reports to firefox. Doesnt happen with any other website only bigfooty.

Its been happening the last few days ... but today is the worst by far, sent off 4 crash reports and only been on for an hour.

FFS Sort this s**t out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back