Mod. Notice New Spec Mod for Carlton Board

Remove this Banner Ad

As you know we have a moderator vacancy for the Carlton board. Admin have just made Jeremias a spec mod for this board. It can be a little weird when you first take on a mod role, so please welcome Jeremias to the position and cooperate with him as much as possible.

Jeremias has been around the best part of a decade and has been a strong, articulate contributor during that time.

Aside from moderator actions, Jeremias will be a great help with some of the projects we are trying to maintain or get off the ground.

Welcome J, myself Chism and Aphrodite are happy to have you on board. If you need anything, please be sure to ask.

Note: Folks, we have had issues in the past with posters being critical of moderator selections. As I said, it can be daunting enough when you come on board, without any negativity being expressed. Please leave that sort of stuff out of this thread.

Love it! Hope to see more of J though, not less, which can happen to mods...
J will be helping out a lot more with visible stuff, like player threads, fantasy football, and perhaps some regular weekly theme discussions.

Do you reckon you see less of Aph or myself on the boards?

I for one, welcome our new overlord.
And note The Wookster, all resplendent in his dark blue, training wheels off, main board at his mercy.

Note: Folks, we have had issues in the past with posters being critical of moderator selections. As I said, it can be daunting enough when you come on board, without any negativity being expressed. Please leave that sort of stuff out of this thread.
You could at least tell everyone how close Stig O'Hara, 40yearBLUE, blue gunslinger, Mister Carlton, thylacine60 and I came to becoming a Spec Moderator...

Damn clique...

You could at least tell everyone how close Stig O'Hara, 40yearBLUE, Mister Carlton, thylacine60 and I came to becoming a Spec Moderator...
Well I believe the role is beneath such an illustrious group. Some probably don't want the restrictions that get put on your freedom of speech which is fair enough. I believe one of your past incarnations wasn't interested. Which one was it again?

You could at least tell everyone how close Stig O'Hara, 40yearBLUE, blue gunslinger, Mister Carlton, thylacine60 and I came to becoming a Spec Moderator...

Damn clique...
Well I believe the role is beneath such an illustrious group. Some probably don't want the restrictions that get put on your freedom of speech which is fair enough. I believe one of your past incarnations wasn't interested. Which one was it again?
late addition by the looks of it but cheers for the vote RK. If it ever happens I will be happy to hand you my first yellow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My only question is...

What does the 'Spec' stand for?

Is it Special, Specific, Spectacular, Specifiable, Specimen (eww!), Specious, Spectacle (moderates those with glasses?), Spectre (moderates ghost posts?), Specular (moderates posts that are exactly the same as other posts?), or Speculative (moderates posts that suggest Richmond might win round one, because although it is possible, it has never been seen before?)?

Thanks all for your kind words. Happy to be on board helping out.

I now have some added responsibilities but the core reasons for me being here have not changed. Above all else I am here to have a good time and to interact with you all so please don't see this as a movement away from that, because it isn't. Looking forward to continuing to discuss the Blues and everything football with all of you for some time to come.

So you're tellling me C4[2]Yo`DooR was second to Jeremias?

Fair enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back