Mod. Notice New Spec Mod for the main board

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: New Spec Mod for the main boar

boar-3.jpg

Cheers ODN. :thumbsu:

Ps ignore the edit by me under your post pressed the wrong button! :D :eek:

We've all done it. Next is infracting someone when you read something you think is on a board you moderate, but it isn't.

We've all done it. Next is infracting someone when you read something you think is on a board you moderate, but it isn't.

lol!

I bet that raises a few eyebrows. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the new mod, I hope you can try and get this place in order. It's a cesspool at the moment. We need firmer action and a tough stance on trolling and worthless flaming!

Am I the only person who sees this as a way to train Chism before he gets the American Football board?

Yep you are the only one DB!!

NFL Board is running excellently with GG at the helm.

Except when he's busy on gamedays and there's trolling all over the place in the early hours of Monday morning.

He's great 90% of the time, but there's just that 1 small period of time, where he seems to be regularly unavailable, and it always happens to be the time that needs the moderator.

I'd like to see someone else help out once the new season comes in.

You?
Moo?
that Lion/Cowboy Bay 13 mod?

Except when he's busy on gamedays and there's trolling all over the place in the early hours of Monday morning.

He's great 90% of the time, but there's just that 1 small period of time, where he seems to be regularly unavailable, and it always happens to be the time that needs the moderator.

I'd like to see someone else help out once the new season comes in.

You?
Moo?
that Lion/Cowboy Bay 13 mod?

Honestly it is up to GG and Admin to decide if another Moderator is needed to help out on the NFL board. The way the board is now is fine IMO.

This is not the thread either to be discussing this.

Here here, GG is steering our ship without dragging the anchors along. The self-moderating policy is the unwritten policy of modding GG's way which I find exceptionally effective. We're a mature group of posters who can find ways to stick it each other without going overboard like the caged rabid type who Chism will have his hands full on the AFL boards. Excellent choice to promote an informed and level headed NFL regular to MOD status. Chism is sure to crack the whip on cheap shots. Good Luck man. Much deserved honor. :thumbsu: (humorous CYE references will be testing now ESP the ones I direct at you!!!!:p)

Damn IPhone!!!!! :D

Cheers Lach. :thumbsu:

WTF, iPhone?
I assumed, somewhat incorrectly it seems, that all Mods congregated in an underground lair and managed this mess together!
I hope Chief, the most stable genius, reimburses you for your phone usage.
Was my offer lost in cyberspace?
Good luck CHISM:thumbsu:

I hope Chief, the most stable genius, reimburses you for your phone usage.

Good luck CHISM:thumbsu:

Just have to lookout for the boss catching me on the phone at work!! :D

Cheers Ferris.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back