Mod. Notice New Spec mod

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod assassination is a thing? :confused:
Assassination?? Wha? I was told we were just going fishing!

93debe79644262a63e47f6823a9bbb59.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1449691526795.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1449691526795.png
    256 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hope you dont have to get rid of the Richo finger kiss now your a Mod mate, will look weird after all this time :D

IT's been with me every step of the 7 and a half years I have been on bigfooty. :D

Mod assassination is a thing? :confused:

It was supposed to be on the down low! ;)

Assassination?? Wha? I was told we were just going fishing!

93debe79644262a63e47f6823a9bbb59.jpg

I believe DrMike said that HE was going fishing. The reason he was going to take you was he needed bait. ;)

Cheers mate. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigFooty's Richmond’s board mods Heisenberg_ and DrMike both say the Tigers were attracted to @Grockadoc’s determination.

“Once again, this is a win for perseverance,” Heisenberg said.

“I just thought Grockadoc had done everything to justify a position on the mod list. He’s worked tirelessly and it’s just reward.

DrMike continued “He's written plenty of previews and spent a lot of time in the trenches fighting the good fight with everything Richmond these past years, I think he averaged 100 odd likes, eight witty comebacks a thread, and he's worked really hard.

“I’m delighted to add him to our list because it’s thoroughly deserved.

Meanwhile Morro has speculated that it won't be long until somebody follows board legend Equus to the white sands of the Caribbean.

NUFC Tiger was not available for comment but is thought to be pleased to no longer be the new mod on the block.

*NB: The above quotes may not actually be based on fact. The source can neither confirm nor deny their authenticity.

Hey everybody,
As per thread title we have a new spec mod in town so please make welcome Grockadoc, I'm sure he will do a great job and it's very well deserved.

This is to make him post isn't it?

Cheers mate. :D

Cheers mate. Hoping to do this massive honour justice! :D

Big step up from Furies nuffy to mod.
Congrats mate.

This is to make him post isn't it?

Big step up from Furies nuffy to mod.
Congrats mate.

Furies nuffy? Try Furies premiership player and best and fairest winner. :p

What a bad choice, what a campaigner of a bloke!!

(Now you are mod you make millions so the beers are on you next time I drive down)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back