Mod. Notice New Spec mod

Remove this Banner Ad

What a bad choice, what a campaigner of a bloke!!

(Now you are mod you make millions so the beers are on you next time I drive down)

The same campaigner of a bloke who went for an hour and a half trip on his birthday to come to one of your shows? :p Sounds like a good bloke to me. ;)

The same campaigner of a bloke who went for an hour and a half trip on his birthday to come to one of your shows? :p Sounds like a good bloke to me. ;)
The same campaigner who nearly killed me with smoke inhalation trying to make a bonfire out of a old oil drum? ;)

Cheers mate. :thumbsu:

Well done Grockadoc!!!

Cheers mate. :D

BigFooty's Richmond’s board mods Heisenberg_ and DrMike both say the Tigers were attracted to @Grockadoc’s determination.

“Once again, this is a win for perseverance,” Heisenberg said.

“I just thought Grockadoc had done everything to justify a position on the mod list. He’s worked tirelessly and it’s just reward.

DrMike continued “He's written plenty of previews and spent a lot of time in the trenches fighting the good fight with everything Richmond these past years, I think he averaged 100 odd likes, eight witty comebacks a thread, and he's worked really hard.

“I’m delighted to add him to our list because it’s thoroughly deserved.

Meanwhile Morro has speculated that it won't be long until somebody follows board legend Equus to the white sands of the Caribbean.

NUFC Tiger was not available for comment but is thought to be pleased to no longer be the new mod on the block.

*NB: The above quotes may not actually be based on fact. The source can neither confirm nor deny their authenticity.

That is awesome. Cheers NUFC. :D IT's going to be a pleasure to work with you. :D

Yeah, no one better suited on the board at the moment, in my opinion.

Well done & congratulations you like whore Grockadoc :hearts:

Wow, thanks for that endorsement! I'm not a like whore though. Well, for the most part. My preview threads are a different matter.

The same campaigner who nearly killed me with smoke inhalation trying to make a bonfire out of a old oil drum? ;)

That was Pickles, not me. Who seriously forgets to clean out an oil drum before lighting a fire in it? :O

That was Pickles, not me. Who seriously forgets to clean out an oil drum before lighting a fire in it? :O
Yeah but you're a mod now so you cop the blame.

You're also to blame for my underlying alcoholism.

Yeah but you're a mod now so you cop the blame.

You're also to blame for my underlying alcoholism.

I will be when I buy you beers and you finally bring your ass down here.

I will be when I buy you beers and you finally bring your ass down here.
Soon!
I'll either get down before your birthday as well or just your birthday.

Yep as a 10 year old. I was a hard bastard back then.

You were like a pavlova, don't lie. Hard exterior, but gooey and soft on the inside. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PS - I'm looking forward to the initiation of Grock. Should be fun, suggestions welcome! :p

crazy-funny-university-prank-duct-tape-guy-ceiling.jpg
Wait what? We have a mod hazing process? When and where can we get in on this? Is it awarded as a board prize to attend the event? :D

PS - I'm looking forward to the initiation of Grock. Should be fun, suggestions welcome! :p

crazy-funny-university-prank-duct-tape-guy-ceiling.jpg

Anything that requires me to wear anything Geelong, Collingwood, Essendon or Carlton related and you can shove it. :thumbsu: ;)

More like a pie, full of s**t.

But pies are awesome! Just like hot dogs. Full of crap you don't want to know about, but delicious none the less.

Pretty much just L plates
I think you need to review your L plate training procedure Heisenberg mate, DrMike didn't even know you could navigate using the team names at the top of the page until the middle of this year :p
Cant have the new mod Grockadoc falling into Mikes bad habits now can we :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back