Mod. Notice New Spec Moderator for Melbourne Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The highlight of CA's 1st week is when I came across someone elses post edited by the man himself. The edited reason was correcting the OP's quote, as he had quoted a wall of text just to ensure he could say something unrleated but directed at the quoted poster.

FOOTNOTE; CA you are welcome to edit my post to better explain that. Rereading the above I can't even work out what I'm trying to say.

Dude- no amount of editing could make sense of that!

Dude- no amount of editing could make sense of that!

So very true.

I'll leave it in place so others can learn from my lack of thought before my fingers dance across the keyboard.

Noticed less troll's around. Don't know if CA has been doing sneaky deletes or if his presence is deterent enough.:thumbsu:

So very true.

I'll leave it in place so others can learn from my lack of thought before my fingers dance across the keyboard.

Noticed less troll's around. Don't know if CA has been doing sneaky deletes or if his presence is deterent enough.:thumbsu:

Haha all good ive posted a few things that were certainly not English before!

CA's early performances have been very solid. Has come onto the scene and hasn't looked out of depth at all- much like the Bull Tapscott. Perhaps we should start a thread rating & discussing his performance? :D

grizzlym: CA's presence has seen a marked improvement in the quality of the board which is fantastic to see :)thumbsu:), but there's still a fair amount of innapropriate and unpleasant posts escaping the cull.

I'd be happy to step in if you'd like as a 4th mod, at least until one of Marns or Deestroy have the time to step back into their positions full time.

B37 good to see your willingness to serve. For the mean time please make sure you report any inappropriate posts you come across & I will act accordingly. :thumbsu:

grizzlym: CA's presence has seen a marked improvement in the quality of the board which is fantastic to see :)thumbsu:), but there's still a fair amount of innapropriate and unpleasant posts escaping the cull.

I'd be happy to step in if you'd like as a 4th mod, at least until one of Marns or Deestroy have the time to step back into their positions full time.
Balennon; while I appreciate your offer for assistance. Neither myself nor Marns are 'part time' mods. If you think posts are inappropriate report them. Do not assume just because something isn't removed that it's been missed; what is appropriate and what isn't doesn't come down to your single opinion. Yes sometimes posts won't be taken off at the moment they are posted, but they are dealt with in due course.

At present we have enough eyes covering the board.

Balennon; while I appreciate your offer for assistance. Neither myself nor Marns are 'part time' mods. If you think posts are inappropriate report them. Do not assume just because something isn't removed that it's been missed; what is appropriate and what isn't doesn't come down to your single opinion. Yes sometimes posts won't be taken off at the moment they are posted, but they are dealt with in due course.

At present we have enough eyes covering the board.

Actually, Deestroy, I'm quoting Marns from a few weeks ago saying that you both weren't able to give as much time as you used to due to other commitments. Posts attacking the clubs from supporters of different teams are inappropriate in the eyes of most posters on this board. I have no desire to undermine you. Just saying I'd help out if needed considering I'm around here so often :thumsu:

Actually, Deestroy, I'm quoting Marns from a few weeks ago saying that you both weren't able to give as much time as you used to due to other commitments. Posts attacking the clubs from supporters of different teams are inappropriate in the eyes of most posters on this board. I have no desire to undermine you. Just saying I'd help out if needed considering I'm around here so often :thumsu:

I'm sorry but if you can't even do a 'thumbs up' properly then how could we possibly have you as a mod? :p

Surely we aren't getting that precious about supporters from other boards are we? If you want to just talk with Demon fans then go to Demonland. If not then be prepared to put up with rubbish from other fans from time to time. That just comes with posting on BigFooty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back