News New sponsor - Coach House Dairy

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame about Boomer's retirement.

Synergy would have been through the roof.

harveymilk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That press release is absolutely hilarious.

Coach House Dairy has signed on as North Melbourne’s official dairy partner.

“Our players are big consumers of dairy products and are excited to have Coach House Dairy on board. Our football department constantly tell us about the benefits of dairy, particularly when it comes to recovery.”

“Another benefit of Coach House Dairy products is that they have no artificial flavours, preservatives or colours. We know the players and fans alike will really enjoy what our products have to offer.”

That press release is absolutely hilarious.

Coach House Dairy has signed on as North Melbourne’s official dairy partner.

“Our players are big consumers of dairy products and are excited to have Coach House Dairy on board. Our football department constantly tell us about the benefits of dairy, particularly when it comes to recovery.”

“Another benefit of Coach House Dairy products is that they have no artificial flavours, preservatives or colours. We know the players and fans alike will really enjoy what our products have to offer.”
To be fair what else can they say? :p

Well, he did grow up on (or around) a dairy farm!

Yeah, two people in the ad who was on the dairy farm and who was around. Such a ******* mess. Who gets paid to come up with that.

I went to Sevs last night specifically to trial this product. As a regular (packaged) ice coffee drinker, the price/size ratio of coach house has put me off in the past. But if they are on board with the roos I'm willing to give them a go.

Verdict: Fricken delicious. Will buy again. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back