News New Sponsor - Hungry Jack's

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Whoppers for home game goals from outside 50. This must be why we moved Lynch on last year. Smith and Seedsman must now be our half forward flanks with Tex as CHF. We have no choice but to rebuild our entire structure to get more Whoppers to the people.
Plus Fog and Dawson.

Could send Hungry Jack broke.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Does that mean the Optus deal finished early? Thought it was to the end of 2022.
I know journos were pushing for sponsors to drop the Crows after the Tex incident, but didn't hear that any had actually followed through with it.

Darcy Fogarty likes this

on a side note it really was criminal that the AFL back in the 90s block Fitzroy's sponsorship with Schweppes that they got on account it conflicted with the league's major partner in Coca-Cola

Does that mean the Optus deal finished early? Thought it was to the end of 2022.
I know journos were pushing for sponsors to drop the Crows after the Tex incident, but didn't hear that any had actually followed through with it.

it was actually announced before the Tex incident that the Optus sponsorship was finishing up this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that number on the back of Rory is just a heat press for a photo op, AFL numbers are usually bigger so it may look a little more cramped by the time we see player issues. All in all it's not a bad integration, glad my intel was bang on!

I was at Peter Sumich's last AFL game - The 1997 QF at Football Park

Hungry Jacks and Whopper references were thrown from all and sundry at him from the crowd - he had a shocker

it was a fun time

Free Whoppers for home game goals from outside 50. This must be why we moved Lynch on last year. Smith and Seedsman must now be our half forward flanks with Tex as CHF. We have no choice but to rebuild our entire structure to get more Whoppers to the people.
Reminds me of that Simpson episode where Krusty Burger offered free burgers for USA olympic gold medals in 1984 for sports the russians usually dominate - and then the russians withdrew.

Come on Nicksy - give the people what they want. Long Bombs all game.

HJs have sponsored the Weagles for many years. Does this mean that they're now sponsoring Adelaide instead of the Weagles, or sponsoring both?

"Hungry Jacks will play a part in Adelaide’s AFL, AFLW and SANFL sides, while also continuing its long career with West Coast", from the article

My memory is that it was announced after Tex did his thing and Optus bailed immediately -- before the end of the season. Optus made no reference to Tex.
on a side note it really was criminal that the AFL back in the 90s block Fitzroy's sponsorship with Schweppes that they got on account it conflicted with the league's major partner in Coca-Cola

it was actually announced before the Tex incident that the Optus sponsorship was finishing up this year

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My memory is that it was announced after Tex did his thing and Optus bailed immediately -- before the end of the season. Optus made no reference to Tex.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Optus actually flagged their withdrawal earlier in the season with the mask debacle on the flight as their logo appeared on the masks, the last part was just the cherry on top

Optus wanted out well before the Tex thing, they just used that as a smokescreen. Optus need all the cash they can get right now, face a massive battle to hold onto the premier league rights.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back