Official Club Stuff It's Official - New Joint Major Sponsor MG

Remove this Banner Ad

Their new cars have been getting some good reviews lately especially their new suv the HS.
In fact in January they sold 919 units up 87% on the previous year in australia putting them in the top 20 car makers .Jeep (who do they sponsor?) sold 357 and renault remember them sold about 400. So they are a company on the up in oz. So they are looking to keep increasing . The $$$ will be interesting to see what it's worth. Jeep is worth about $1.2m per year for Richmond. Something close to that would be amazing fingers crossed.

Haha
Deals off I heard.

Some campaigner jumped the gun on the infanet and the Chinese people got spooked.

Thanks heaps robbo
I'm surprised the club actually allows Tredders to leak it early tbh

Praps we better scrap it then
Nah, but while we had Renault as a sponsor, had I been in the market for a new car I'd have at least given it look

I mean, great we got a deal and I hope it's big bucks (affirmation of the China push), but same as with Oak - not my thing

Haha

I'm surprised the club actually allows Tredders to leak it early tbh

Was probably going to get announced at the 150th launch. But with the Fire appeal match was going to get lost in that.

May as well strike while everyone is warming up to the Footy being back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, but while we had Renault as a sponsor, had I been in the market for a new car I'd have at least given it look

I mean, great we got a deal and I hope it's big bucks (affirmation of the China push), but same as with Oak - not my thing
I’m the opposite.
As a Brit (not really, but for ease of explanation) it still has great appeal to me, Similar to how Aussies feel whenever they hear Monaro, even though I know it’s a rebadged Great Wall effectively.
A very smart move to buy the brand image.

I’m getting a new car next year, I’m a cheapskate, so a cheap car with a nice badge appeals if they sponsor us!
I’d never buy a French car.

I just want you to be happy

I’m the opposite.
As a Brit (not really, but for ease of explanation) it still has great appeal to me, Similar to how Aussies feel whenever they hear Monaro, even though I know it’s a rebadged Great Wall effectively.
A very smart move to buy the brand image.

I’m getting a new car next year, I’m a cheapskate, so a cheap car with a nice badge appeals if they sponsor us!
I’d never buy a French car.

Honestly that's cool. Probably just me being a negative Nancy I guess but it's good news for the club

I just want you to be happy

Sack Hinkley then

Would be nice if a thread like this was started when the official announcement happened and with links to official media for once on this forum.

No offense though OP.

Morris Garages India ad for the MG Hector built in India in Gujarat since they opened a plant there in mid 2019.

Last edited:
Would be nice if a thread like this was started when the official announcement happened and with links to official media for once on this forum.

No offense though OP.

The OP certainly has the ability to do that! ROBBBO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back