New Sponsor- powershop

Remove this Banner Ad

The chorus

All Australian
Jun 15, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was interested to see Powershop has come on board as a sponsor. I just signed up to them 3 weeks ago because they are an environmentally responsible power company (yes, such a thing exists) and prices are lower than most- lower still if you use their interactive system to buy power on line. If you are at all considering a change of power company, check them out.

Any rewards for the club if members convert non members to them.

Like if I held a knife to a mates neck and asked him to convert on line, would Powershop chuck in a few bucks to the club all the same?

As long as they don't have sales people knocking on my door at 6pm asking to see a power bill to compare, I'll be happy with them coming on board.

Is there any base payment or does the club only benefit if members switch to Powershop?

Any rewards for the club if members convert non members to them.

Like if I held a knife to a mates neck and asked him to convert on line, would Powershop chuck in a few bucks to the club all the same?

Hi all.

Just to confirm on the above, yes it is beneficial to the club when supporters make the switch via the NMFC link on our website.

Cheers, Rob.

Hi all.

Just to confirm on the above, yes it is beneficial to the club when supporters make the switch via the NMFC link on our website.

Cheers, Rob.

Out with the knife then :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never heard of em, dunno if they are cheaper or greener than the next mob, But seems they dont sting you overdue fees for not paying the bill on time ( which is often the case if I'm traveling or just lazy), and they paying the Roos,,,,,good enough for me,,,,,,I signed up with em yesterday. Bring it.

I was interested to see Powershop has come on board as a sponsor. I just signed up to them 3 weeks ago because they are an environmentally responsible power company (yes, such a thing exists) and prices are lower than most- lower still if you use their interactive system to buy power on line. If you are at all considering a change of power company, check them out.
What's this interactive system all about?

Anyone with any feedback on powershop?

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back