Opinion Sponsorship Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If we kick off R1 without the joint major, it'll atleast partially justify the bedwetters. We've only got a few days to make it happen now. The rumblings have been so preciously few and far between. If we drop something between now and R1, we've done an excessively good job at hiding it all.

Given Tredrea said we have something cooking, i'm inclined to believe it but it doesn't mean it will be in place by R1.

Seriously though what’s the big issue if it isn’t announced this week? We’ve made Round 1 into D-Day for no reason other than “what about the guernseys/merch” without consideration for what’s actually better for the club in the long run. It’s better to ensure we get a great deal and announce it late than settle for an inferior deal “on time” yeah?

Seriously though what’s the big issue if it isn’t announced this week? We’ve made Round 1 into D-Day for no reason other than “what about the guernseys/merch” without consideration for what’s actually better for the club in the long run. It’s better to ensure we get a great deal and announce it late than settle for an inferior deal “on time” yeah?

It's not a good look, let's be real. Atleast it isn't a good look until the announcement comes that is.

Nah frustration and maybe insecurity that it hasn't happened yet it's no different to people windmilling their utensils in here cos they're 'in the know' ....

Are you getting our Mr Tarrant confused with the Puppetry of the Penis guys? Different act altogether, apparently.

Apart from the trainspotters no one will notice or care. There won’t even be a blank space on the guernsey to spark conversation about it.
that's the thing in all of this. We already have a major sponsor, there is no guernsey blank space, so we can afford to be picky.

If it's a choice between:
1) Ready for Rd1, $500k/year
or
2) 1-2 months after Rd 1, $1500k/year

I know what I choose every day of the week. We nail this and it puts us in the top echelon of clubs for sponsorship revenue, and significantly leapfrogs our friends next door.

We already have a major sponsor. Its not like we are going into the season without a major. I Wish the joint major would be resolved asap but in the end, its really not that bad a look.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was always more of a Wristwatch and Pelican type of guy rater than the Windmill...

I was always more of a Wristwatch and Pelican type of guy rater than the Windmill...

uMjUvcfb1FPwIsku2-hRPWrtQVDbdu4d0yibVWCxuw0bSBsA09Ue9B3DmesKFb0gs9g2VimIT9F19d8tMgGzsAIMi6wdePr2s_tRsNbsf5cYHiUCg4SRIVEGtK24YNosdCuPtQ=w448-h251-nc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back