News New Sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

Dare is on the list of "good for the farmers" dairy products :thumbsu:
Great, so I can drink them and know I'm doing the right thing. :)

(I'm ignoring all you mob talking about the sugar and stuff...)

No s**t
I was going thru 5 a week....not Anymore, down to none
One of the old guys at work had a sugar level of over 14!!!!
Dr nearly fell over he reckons
Was drinking three dares a say, the big ones too.
Addicted to the sugar.

What does 14 mean?

What does 14 mean?

The unit is mmol/L. 14 is high for a random BGL and should prompt evaluation for diabetes (either fasting BGLS, glucose tolerance test or measuring HbA1c). Anything persistently over about 7-8 can produce organ damage (eyes, kidneys, nerves etc etc). Having a big sugar load just prior to the test would push the value up, if it remains high that would be indicative of diabetes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish that there was a Dare with no sugar and no sweeteners. Just pure coffee taste. I've tried the Raw one, but I reckon it tasted even sweeter than the regular one.

I believe there's another, non-awesome St Kilda sponsor brand that offers these kinds of iced coffees. Unfortunately, it appears that his market is predominantly comprised of people who want a sweet, creamy drink that happens to taste like coffee, rather than actually wanting coffee itself. Personally, when I want an ice coffee, I'll get an iced long black with a splash of milk, and potentially some non-sugar sweetener if its overly bitter. If I get a dare, it has to be the Raw one.

A good one is instant coffee stirred into milk - no sugar
Simple, effective, cheap and just all round great.

Recently I found the ultimate drink- soda water!

Yeah i agree mate:thumbsu:
But putting up an argument is pretty tuff.
" Hey honey, i know youve squeezed 3 water melon sized babies out of your body and i watched you scream in pain for 12 hrs of labour. But im a little bit frightend to get a tiny incision in my testicles so i refuse to do it".

My wifes reaction after i say that would be far more frightening than a Doc with a knife near my gonads":p

By God I love you snake
Your a "ripping" bloke

By God I love you snake
Your a "ripping" bloke
On any other website if a bloke called "Fruity Boots" said he loved me then my wife might be worried i was living a secret double life:eek:
But on here with all us Saints lovers i'll take it mate:thumbsu::thumbsu::p

The unit is mmol/L. 14 is high for a random BGL and should prompt evaluation for diabetes (either fasting BGLS, glucose tolerance test or measuring HbA1c). Anything persistently over about 7-8 can produce organ damage (eyes, kidneys, nerves etc etc). Having a big sugar load just prior to the test would push the value up, if it remains high that would be indicative of diabetes.

And in his early 60s would you believe it with about zero exercise

Virus-seb-ross-hero.jpg

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2017-02-16/virus-signs-healthy-partnership-with-saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back