Mod. Notice NEW SRP MOD

Remove this Banner Ad

Bout time Tayla became a mod, herself Shan and snake are the only sensible and fair posters. Whitlam on the other hand is a nut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No sarcasm.

It's surprising that Taylor beat you. But you're in line for moderation of this board.
Not surprising at all, she's a far more active poster than me on this board and has her say on most topics. I don't.

Also, if you think it's terrible, why did you congratulate Taylor for being put in that position?

Is there some hidden reason why Fat Yak is such a fan?
I was just being polite and she's been interested in joining the SRP mod team for some time.

I'm not envious at all... hope she enjoys dealing with the childish bickering and 20+ reports every day :p

It's also a symptom of the bigfooty equal outcomes policy.
Churf doing his part to reduce the pay gap :p Poor fella doesn't realise that unpaid positions don't address the problem, but his heart is in the right place, bless him!

Thread title updated now my joke has run its course.

I note nobody acknowledged it...
Said joke has been used before already, we even all had a vote for the new mod, but wound up with some unelected Carlton flog instead :p
PS my apologies for my whiskey-induced sooking about that at the time, you were obviously the right choice in hindsight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back