Resource New Stadium Seat Allocation

What are Freo supporters doing/planning with regards to membership at the new stadium

• I've already locked in my seat(s).

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • I've already locked in my seat(s), but I'll be looking to relocate for 2019.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll accept my initially allocated seat(s).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll let my membership lapse.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I'm letting my membership lapse. I'm looking at buying tickets to games I can get to or want to watc

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Letting my membership lapse. Will look again for 2019 to see what becomes available.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How is calling somebody a shill being a total campaigner? It was only a tiny little ribbing and the sensitive flower exploded. Avoiding public forums is good advice. That or hardening the **** up.
haha, I have been called many things, a sensitive flower isnt one of them. Well done.

Anyway, you go back to bleating about your seats, and I will revert to enjoying mine and ignoring complete campaigners like you. Easy.

Some pics always help ...

View under scoreboard:
Jk1OJVem6tukGwkjQkTcthmG1fpzwWgP1y1R4InrdgT0eQiVNGJiAR41dhKpy6OkhYjibBV35r-r6rpfd-NLZDo1P3FcXCw_kx3aZ0GvwipbrR3FbV646MZsRSZzJbPFeAC4usgwUb27pjnYgPDXpWZETDZMkQXoP9qA2wAN-XWcUOPQAD5ySshIRPjkPoTwYOwxQulN-cjNrmPBM8TmEOm7VNr4ydk77my374Gyy1mOBh4PHOoKyR-KE6xP4X2wc8HweOnGFAh1ldm7rsgT_tDIGFxgN1QU6rbQdFayovtwcU9Sck-2_2ahuQN9a3sCR84Ilx8KuGSzts-P-psn4zsWJD61nnOnn1qqmeeCXe4WN143dIfmShn9RqyIHxCB38fSupVHe_eMbcdc5aHBfNURR9Sm57WldUhgxx3o_UVjseN1E7xCEZMfEtkRCMT6e3A-p9vHe3uU7FDhYG2f54wUqxCyxwgNjLGygH4N5Tw6JdtWV7fMl2Ah0uzTxB0kb1Hh6bIU-DySdH2ZCTWxRP7tX3UwuXtpbirlNrIMWX5BFT870cGNojIs0zVDZpu4cajE2_vcemfcfB-L9Lo19pl-BxnlA00_FhJNq7hXpbS5UINBgRYvhzmLfWsEnFwoTxRvcOfEUQpBqbQ5E4Bw_BqeuJhdDgoztlU=w1720-h968-no

and again
XglUPZC3juhubH6tFohGgCP0walduEb3WdvHnvaYCU46Jh6qMGa_wWQn3sl7st51gfQcCmqlVKFJoxYWE5oDoTwne-oiEnlXxnb6jVz35l3v_ntJULdvx45_WDgxxpJ2f9nWQ-VvfPNXQ9AvSqBJfVEzi-kTjBJKFh-ILM4qTNyEyKmg5LzSiHYVbYErkB6GnxFL2KD_gZCcKWLgGQGehJyT2wBSQTXaG-C9WX2L61MRK7raRf4Pp1cJ4zspsHS3v5-2_ptbWCjyhkpgwBNo9CfWwU3ho4wYdwkLHdtJD1d399JLitHUtP3O-K9XYVxKdpFluyjAGsKvpUTZt8WdRxfEBb0AEKuOP5eTCOh7oCSKhrZVqlcS659YY7aSDDYkfAkMJx4ST9jDa-rS8WkSMH-d7VwVCNAu2A-UL2ZmxK0z0IwoBORRbX6a9XFaAR_RsxAKB2eLfU8hN2mGHnPraX1RktroTI1DsNFgGN7oyF4M3LJoo2vYnk_gBvOmlle5Pj3IOHfws3GQfRV8EDvK1F1TJ2d247Tb4A-auNyiPwUyiCsZOov0aXF9iaux9GQpGa3Hu6Lc4uRlK2c1IW-Dv92CSPAlx9WiJd7H40uMAwIDrdc_M7aNi8TXxZ7QqL3enwb10PZ2_WhXyMPxnwtKne0B-SWuQ4dv0JE=w1290-h968-no

And the lounge other side of walkway ...

XliNAmyQ6Uc65l8dVsSU5I0PMd3js1apvh430_sRT2i-efPe42AaHgAaOkhxmgmMo6I1LHHYg2phxTSxRKxQAND-YWXjKMpacZuxhHup-hA-BfvcIWYZAZ0z7VW25EFj6kzeH7GP978akIy8OqqelBotJZMs8nyObCiUkreJSHzAM0G3BRYdCa2AFS9NAjiNrRgUQCWwfI4Geew2iRwIx-j059WjSEaSKF3spzKkOl0yMgCj988irSXEfCJIfB6lyImRk--OQWfIQqXDd68G8CKUEH2IsevLCd1TYfDi6PE3I2Q9C6RF-VSMW9EBaJvWtCmHV5mSZhaBdk7Lr5RjFtnSFu2BWsiSvIbufkSlNjyna74kGza1NUxFALLdP2nDlTNyJ7lXxsPDBsT21KCoqMfAyU9dRU5nNFavrMhH-RPIecZoYa7H3KfBibzsxe_qacUBwmBFXVmJy6mFGUZPlhBZSfD7FsUC0YvaAZPc6qst4a8wkgdGXw6y-EYls2OZRoZewjBxsEpg0_-GU_IR0krskaWfca345GNQXwxYmJ844HqdGdiaraFigk8RvWLby3OC2HYVz7fAKL9Jt-oXZOCBN2BoiF7iNcy5Mr1VNLUA8xYHZYM2JUCA6mAdbGaaZSZPuSYyj-B5pq9b1XZAek9jZ1TT6nfEfc4=w1290-h968-no
Thank you:
Does the bar with views of the ground in the first two pictures have a sign above the door giving it another name?
I was told the Riverview Lounge is massive. Did you see that as well?
And are there any other bars around the ground where you can have a beer and watch play? Are they all corporate?

Riverview lounge for Fremantle = Sky View Deck for West Coast I think. Drink and eat before and after the game.

No, incorrect to the above part of your post, hopefully this pic below clears it up.
Freo Supporters Club =
Access to the SVD - Bar/food & enclosed city/river views on level 5 western end. (Freo regard the WCE's Talon bar as part of the SVD but refer to it as SV Terrace.
Access to the RVR - Bar/food & open city/river views on level 3 western end.

If it's important to you, then a couple of things to ask the club before parting with the $100 are,
1) Will SC have access to the RVR during the game i.e. 1/2 time. Video only mentions access to RVR pre & post game with no mention of during the game. Video clearly states access to SVD pre/post & during the game. Which leads me to believe the missing "during" for the RVR is not an oversight.
2) Will premium beverage options (full strength) be available in the SVD & RVR - Video only mentions cash bar all other premium/corporate videos state premium beverage options being available.

WCE =
Talon bar - Separate package from the SVD
Sky View Deck - Seperate package to the Talon Bar.

Unsure how WCE are selling the River Room as there's no mention of it in any of their packages.

Attachments

• SV Terrace.png
    SV Terrace.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Thank you:
Does the bar with views of the ground in the first two pictures have a sign above the door giving it another name?
I was told the Riverview Lounge is massive. Did you see that as well?
And are there any other bars around the ground where you can have a beer and watch play? Are they all corporate?
The riverview rooms (assuming same? Not 100% sure) are 3 rooms that can open into one, and a massive function area (see below) but zero view of the ground.

F7gui4CO7GMEjL9sdCfR1m7UIIo7pI9GzBRN_8T0h7jp7Bj9FhIoHkRa2znIt5Pq61Q_F8-JSkfDaSM6skcmHNxaIc-l_W_HO0uGI86xneFU53wJ9tZkkJf-wYt0pYGeBTECxQnm8xEqsjmK7R7J2iV3Ui-1auC5RAuVMkJe_dY2pN81wjD507xZwGBViuCXCdLTRQ76e4boK1Q-3sw0Ygsyl3svkPCJx1TAI7pF1zgIDzT7b5ZxkvQ-X1dsxNuvXzCia9UIZV14e2ROmGqAkwE4WuxXW8NarLx4bAtF30RNJbT2XH5cgcnCd8LZZIKRga-K3yYksvOM4sv-5FlZYrOYUy1kkG95-eZAXPIzd0mlIqpAJfBrs6ltIRAw3NyHenSANWW0QoVgOGI9O0ichSALllooJkkFhN0a7gKBjnNiCQidDVTIxRQ7gxEYRZgcOBeoY0sKl5mfWBO_apVZsoCpwS92byeZDb8fmfMosroAka22PbbznQKpvdO1UwVjqBhgrr6_NrOlK_6xwZb5s4AhqTQ0KqEyQ2gBU8qf-CPZ3IkXxdLXsGfNbjMvL0ojPoe0w8vlLEDM8mn7Ng8eiWtXkE2NWab6HmFYRPi3fq1_CopkDf2OwMtsuK31rPUuGIufCtcp5HC9B1L-S3bo3qRQGjJtzhiHg8Wy=w1285-h964-no

If you're going to post s**t like "there are no bad seats", when there clearly are, and then lose your s**t when you get called on it, you may as well do us all a favour and go back to rarely posting.

Yes let's focus on the absolute minor details and abuse him for it.
Not the fact that he's taken the time to post information and photos
you utter utensil womble

Thanks Sally. That tells me heaps. Do you think there will be a limit to the numbers for the members room? We may decide to join later in the year. Thank you so much for your time! It is really appreciated. Cheers.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
On the tour I was told the RVR can hold 1500 people & the SVD 500 people.
The RVR is currently configured as 3 x 500 people rooms but with easy access between each rooms. In the pic above that Kuepper posted the wall to the left shows the access between the spaces i.e a difficult to see in the pic 2m gap between the glass and the end of the wall. The walls that section the entire RVR into the current 3 x 500 rooms can be removed making it a 1 x 1500 person area.

Interestingly the Eagles promo videos of the SVD & Talon Bar state 250 & 100.
Unsure if those numbers represent the maximum allowed under any license agreements or if they have chosen to limit it to those numbers for the comfort of their members how have shelled out the big $'s.

As for how it will work if say 3000 members select the Supporters Club add on when the invoices are issued, the Freo membership rep I spoke to at the club said they haven't worked out those details yet but he imagines it will be on a length of membership basis.
As for how many will the SC be limited too, again he didn't know at this stage.
I imagine once all this is finalised the club will send out an email about it.

A view from the RVR. Note the Ningaloo Reef inspired carpet.
Screen Shot 11.png
Screen Shot 10.png

Last edited:
On the tour I was told the RVR can hold 1500 people & the SVD 500 people.
The RVR is currently configured as 3 x 500 people rooms but with easy access between each rooms. In the pic above that Kuepper posted the wall to the left shows the access between the spaces i.e a difficult to see in the pic 2m gap between the glass and the end of the wall. The walls that section the entire RVR into the current 3 x 500 rooms can be removed making it a 1 x 1500 person area.

Interestingly the Eagles promo videos of the SVD & Talon Bar state 250 & 100.
Unsure if those numbers represent the maximum allowed under any license agreements or if they have chosen to limit it to those numbers for the comfort of their members how have shelled out the big $'s.

As for how it will work if say 3000 members select the Supporters Club add on when the invoices are issued, the Freo membership rep I spoke to at the club said they haven't worked out those details yet but he imagines it will be on a length of membership basis.
As for how many will the SC be limited too, again he didn't know at this stage.
I imagine once all this is finalised the club will send out an email about it.

A view from the RVR. Note the Ningaloo Reef inspired carpet.
View attachment 443409
View attachment 443406
Thanks again for the info and photos. Much to look forward to.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes let's focus on the absolute minor details and abuse him for it.
Not the fact that he's taken the time to post information and photos
you utter utensil womble
I'd suspect that all that microwaving of his membership every time something he didn't like around the club happened in recent years had fried his brain, if I hadn't already known he was a *nuckle before the rebranding.

I have the first official event at the ground tomorrow night. Its a 20 20 game put on for the workers on the project. Can't wait. Will put some photos up after.

could someone please tell me what the seats would be like in section 118 row 10 is that above the interchange bench and is there anything i should know about this section before i commit and pay thanks for any help.

cheers Rob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the first official event at the ground tomorrow night. Its a 20 20 game put on for the workers on the project. Can't wait. Will put some photos up after.

If you got the same information as I was told then you can't post pics from the event on social media / internet?

could someone please tell me what the seats would be like in section 118 row 10 is that above the interchange bench and is there anything i should know about this section before i commit and pay thanks for any help.

cheers Rob

Great view from there Rob but you won`t be under cover from the rain..

There only seems to be the option to purchase extra seats, does anyone know if it automatically cancels your old seats, or gives you the option to cancel them once you have purchased new ones ?

Using Firefox and it doesn't show any map and no option to join supporters club.
Same issue for me with Firefox on mac but I was able to get it to open the map using Safari.
Alternatively try Google Chrome.
Each member of your group is responsible for changing their own seats (see screen dump from email). But I'd imagine if you want, for example, to relocate a group of 4 then you can try purchasing the 4 new seats you want then ring the club & get them to delete the original 4. But I'd confirm this with the membership team 94337111 first so you don't get lumped/charged for seats you don't want.
It looks like it may now be in the hands of Ticketmaster which makes one appreciate the old change/add seat portal.
Screen Shot 13.png

The Supporters Club was a link on the original email. (see screen dump) Screen Shot 12.png

Following email sent to club, will await answers before I decide if it's worth joining the Supporters Club.

Hi, interested in the Supporters Club but would like a little more info before our group decide whether to add this to our memberships.

Will premium / full strength beer be available for purchase in the River View Room?
Will premium / full strength beer be available for purchase in the Sky View Lounge?

Will there be access to the River View Lounge at half time? The promo video only states pre & post game access.

How many members will the Supporters Club be limited to?
How many members will be able to access the River View Room at any one time?
How many members will be able to access the Sky View Lounge/Deck at any one time?

Is it possible that the number of Supporters Club Members will exceed the total amount of members that are able to access both the River View Room & The Sky View Lounge/Deck areas thereby meaning access will be denied if the both the areas are at their maximum capacity?

Back