Resource New Stadium Seat Allocation

What are Freo supporters doing/planning with regards to membership at the new stadium

• I've already locked in my seat(s).

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • I've already locked in my seat(s), but I'll be looking to relocate for 2019.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll accept my initially allocated seat(s).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll let my membership lapse.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I'm letting my membership lapse. I'm looking at buying tickets to games I can get to or want to watc

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Letting my membership lapse. Will look again for 2019 to see what becomes available.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

could someone please tell me what the seats would be like in section 118 row 10 is that above the interchange bench and is there anything i should know about this section before i commit and pay thanks for any help.

cheers Rob
Best I can offer is a pic from the back row of block 118. The roof of the interchange benches will impede your view of the ground slightly I'd imagine. Hope this helps.

Screen Shot 14.png

This pic taken from east end of interchange bench in front of Block 117.
Screen Shot 16.png

With the T20 game at the new stadium tomorrow it will be interesting to hear feedback and see more photos. Particularly around some of the barriers. I'm worried with an aisle seat in row 3 the higher aisle barrier may be a pain.

It will be interesting to see what the club does with the premium dining/standing area behind 210-216 given its a special premium section for the Eagles, and whether this has full strength. The supports club is nearly $10 a game which seems a bit rich, should include a free drink each week as part of it.

Best I can offer is a pic from the back row of block 118. The roof of the interchange benches will impede your view of the ground slightly I'd imagine. Hope this helps.

View attachment 444295

This pic taken from east end of interchange bench in front of Block 117.
View attachment 444296
Thanks for the pics I can see what you mean I dont think it will be that big of a deal but I must say nice view.

Cheers Rob

The virtual stadium shows blocks 112-116, 120-125 & 140-146 Row 14 and back as $999 (always has) http://fremantlefc.io-media.com/web/index.html?camefrom=EMCL_2006035_82157799#

The current ticketmaster change/add seats site shows these blocks/rows 14 & 15 as $799.
The $999 starts from row 16 and back.

Worth checking what you have been charged if you're in any of these seats, hopefully you are only being charged $799.

For blocks 117-119 the $999 started at row 10 and back but there are no free seats in rows 10/11 etc... to check if this anomaly affects those blocks/rows.

The virtual stadium shows blocks 112-116, 120-125 & 140-146 Row 14 and back as $999 (always has) http://fremantlefc.io-media.com/web/index.html?camefrom=EMCL_2006035_82157799#

The current ticketmaster change/add seats site shows these blocks/rows 14 & 15 as $799.
The $999 starts from row 16 and back.

Worth checking what you have been charged if you're in any of these seats, hopefully you are only being charged $799.

For blocks 117-119 the $999 started at row 10 and back but there are no free seats in rows 10/11 etc... to check if this anomaly affects those blocks/rows.
They are charging me $799 for row 10 block 118.

cheers Rob

Following email sent to club, will await answers before I decide if it's worth joining the Supporters Club.

Hi, interested in the Supporters Club but would like a little more info before our group decide whether to add this to our memberships.

Will premium / full strength beer be available for purchase in the River View Room?
Will premium / full strength beer be available for purchase in the Sky View Lounge?

Will there be access to the River View Lounge at half time? The promo video only states pre & post game access.

How many members will the Supporters Club be limited to?
How many members will be able to access the River View Room at any one time?
How many members will be able to access the Sky View Lounge/Deck at any one time?

Is it possible that the number of Supporters Club Members will exceed the total amount of members that are able to access both the River View Room & The Sky View Lounge/Deck areas thereby meaning access will be denied if the both the areas are at their maximum capacity?

Answers from club to the above Q's.
Hi,

Further information is still to come regarding the details on the Supporters Club rooms with regards to premium/ full strength beer. In regards to the access to the rooms, you will have access pre, during and post-match access to these rooms as part of your Supporters Club add-on. There is a limit on the amount of these packages that can be purchased as well as a limit on the capacity of the room but once again that is TBC but I would get in quick if you don't want to miss out. In answer to your final question, if the rooms are at capacity you will be unable to access the room(s) until space becomes available on any given game day.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FYI: In case anyone is of the belief you will only be able to see the city/river views if you join the Supporters Club there is free access to either side (north & south) of the Sky View Deck with views of the City & River. Unless they fit barriers around the bar under the western big screen you will have free access to the Sky View Terrace from where you can watch the field of play. They may have security to prevent you from standing in this area if you block the view of those in the glassed off bar area under the west end big screen.
Screen Shot 21.png Screen Shot 22.png

From the pictures printed in the paper version of the West today, my front row (discounted because of restricted view) seats at the stadium will be fine. The spectators can easily see over the fence to the ground.
And I doubt many are as tall as me, or are sitting on a cushion!

From the pictures printed in the paper version of the West today, my front row (discounted because of restricted view) seats at the stadium will be fine. The spectators can easily see over the fence to the ground.
And I doubt many are as tall as me, or are sitting on a cushion!
Here’s a photo from eye level in row 2. The rail is almost non-existent. Might be a bit worse from row 1, but if you’re tall, shouldn’t be anything to worry about.

2A940BB9-1EAF-4861-ABE4-E9B8EF827248.jpeg

Here’s a photo from eye level in row 2. The rail is almost non-existent. Might be a bit worse from row 1, but if you’re tall, shouldn’t be anything to worry about.
Unless Clems Knee is sitting in front of you and then you need to add a head in the middle of that view :D Do you get restricted viewing price if you have someone really tall in front of you? j/k

Unless Clems Knee is sitting in front of you and then you need to add a head in the middle of that view :D Do you get restricted viewing price if you have someone really tall in front of you? j/k
Nah. I’ll just get to chop his arms and take him high without ever having a free kick paid against me. It’s known as the sandilands effect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just want to put this out there - but SallyWidebottom is a deadset legend
Having been to the game last night I can inform Sally that the seats are ample and she should have no problem with said widebottom.
Im in row 123 row 10 -and these seats look mighty fine to me,acoustics -lights are fantastic and with 50 odd thousand there,the atmosphere will be electric. Cant wait

Having been to the game last night I can inform Sally that the seats are ample and she should have no problem with said widebottom.
Im in row 123 row 10 -and these seats look mighty fine to me,acoustics -lights are fantastic and with 50 odd thousand there,the atmosphere will be electric. Cant wait

I'm in 121 row 25, seats 35 and 36 - was worried that sitting in the last row there might be issues with cup holders and bars and pylons that might be in the way. Looks like it won't be an issue.

Any "group leaders" been asked to allocate names to selected seats yet?
I'm group leader for our 4 and didn't have to allocate names etc.. the system automatically sent invoices to the others in our group (to their FFC member account) given they were on the original group list submitted. I got an email today with a pdf copy of the invoice but hard copy will be sent snailmail.

From what I read you don't have to do anything, it just rolls over unless you want to change your current payment option i.e. 8 mth plan or one off and/or your CC details.

Not sure what the go is if you added any non 2017 members to your group.

Back