Streaming New Star Trek series announced; Patrick Stewart to reprise his role as Jean-Luc Picard

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I know nothing about this other that heard it was something being made.
When is it out and how can I watch?
Hopefully it worth it.
Not really watched much Star Trek branches from last two decades so not sure whether it will gain my interest or not.
Patrick Stewart was always good though for this type of show so chances are will give it a go but need to know where and when ???

Three months later finally get to see it.

Will track this down over the weekend. Really looking forward to it.

Just tracked down myself and enjoying what seen so far.

Really enjoyed the first episode.
Loved seeing Patrick Stewart back.

He has the pulling power,
Straight back into character like he'd never taken a break from it.

Look forward to more. Carries on with same quality of sci-fi of the decades before.

Not sure what Borg got to do with it so far but not a good sign at end of episode.

First episode was good enough and so I guess I'm in. It'll be an easy watch if nothing else.

I tried with Discovery but drifted off and I always liked the cast but not the movies with the new movies but Patrick Stewart as Picard, well...

Only the debut episode but imo it felt like star trek, a new star trek. It's a shame that they had to give so much away in the 'still to come' promo but still I'm looking forward to seeing if it can find a story worth telling.

First ep had a Blade Runner feeling to it and the trailer for the upcoming season looked very Star Wars. Not bad things if you want to change Star Trek up a little bit to get Patrick Stewart in a new show.
Great first scene with Data, that got your attention.

Can we just ban you from posting and if we want to watch unfunny turds embarrassing themselves we can find them ourselves on YouTube?

Whenever I see a notification from him on any of the Marvel/Star Wars/DC etc related threads, it’s a 90% certainty it’s just posting a red letter media YouTube video with no text. 10% chance of s**t canning something :D

Episode 2 was good.

Not sure I like all of it but but it has been ok so far.

Romulans with English and Irish accents is a little weird.

Yeah, but get used to it after a while.
Like how it going so far. just frustrating not being able to binge watch.
Romulians must have experienced their Westworld in past generations.

The series is OK, so far, but I agree with the red media guys, JJ & Kurtzman have pretty much destroyed Star Trek, so I'm not expecting much.

Are they involved in this show? Genuine question as I'm not sure. If they aren't, then what impact would their movies have had on this show?

Certainly is different to watching Star Trek Next Generation with Picard. Every episode here is building on the one before. Most of episodes of those times were self contained and you did not really need to know order of episodes you caught.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m enjoying it. Just feels like it took forever to get to the ship and get the mission started.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I've heard they're looking to do this over a few seasons so it took forever for a reason. This story probably won't be resolved by the end of this series IMO.

I find it hard to believe people on the free cloud wouldn't recognize a Starfleet legend (and one who was recently interviewed for intergalactic TV), Admiral Picard, he's a very distinctive looking man and no eye patch is going to obscure that. The highlight of the ep was 7of9's cold assassination of that woman at the end. Agnes turning out to be a spy/crazy woman didn't come as a shock either really. The other woman's scene with her son really didn't add anything to the story and they should've left it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back