All Australian
Dec 28, 2008
Earth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
newswans2.jpg

Love the original concepts. They could even go with the new logo for next year. The V concept looks very "North Adelaide" to me.

yes i agree, i like simple jumpers with minimal graphics on front and back. easy to spot the numbers and doesn't look all scattered like the current hawks one and the crows alternative.

Only little nit-picking thing wrong with it is that the wings don't flow properly from the front of the guernsey to the back... Otherwise I love them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swansea called, they want their logo back.

Yes it looks good, but what does it prove exactly? That another teams logo looks good on a plain red guernsey? At least the logo with a V is a good concept that can be expanded on (an original logo replacing that of swanseas).

And just to expand, before you think i'm an ass, I have no problem with people using existing logos. However, just chucking them on a guernsey isn't really a concept, it's a logo on a red background. You can't take that and think "oh that would make a good guernsey, just need to think up a new similar style logo" like you can with at least the V option because there isn't anything to it apart from the swansea logo..

yeah it's an update on swansea's logo, not denying that for a second. however if you look closely i have made alterations. they would never use it but i thought it was a cool logo that needed a little bit more.

Love the original concepts. They could even go with the new logo for next year. The V concept looks very "North Adelaide" to me.

And not a thing wrong with that either!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back