Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Magpienato presents...

NEW TORONTO.png

New season, new Toronto.

(just leaving these here to link to in the future)

Association (HOME)

Icon (AWAY)

Statement (ALTERNATE)

City

Earned

Champions...?

Last edited:
Was planning on starting this closer to the start of next season but with all the Finals hype, it's hard to hold it back. Watch this space...

association home presentation.jpg

This re-brand will be based off the Raptors Earned/City jersey 'reflected v' design which points North, symbolic of Toronto's (more broadly, Canada)
status as the most Northern team in the NBA and the teams motto; We The North.

The T's on the side of the shorts have been carried over from the previous uniform and stand for 'Toronto'.

Last edited:
Technically Minneapolis (44.9778° N) and Portland (45.5155° N) are further north than Toronto (43.6532° N).
I've always taken "We The North" to refer to all of Canada, rather than Toronto specifically.
Not that any of this really matters from a design perspective.

Technically Minneapolis (44.9778° N) and Portland (45.5155° N) are further north than Toronto (43.6532° N).
I've always taken "We The North" to refer to all of Canada, rather than Toronto specifically.
Not that any of this really matters from a design perspective.
Yeah I thought it meant Canada as a whole were the North but it always bugged me that I knew there were cities that were more northern than us, but oh well can't let some geometric values get in the way of a good motto :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 684260

This re-brand will be based off the Raptors Earned/City jersey 'reflected v' design which points North, symbolic of Toronto's (more broadly, Canada)
status as the most Northern team in the NBA and the teams motto; We The North.

The T's on the side of the shorts have been carried over from the previous uniform and stand for 'Toronto'.
In some countries, 'x' means "versus." Brazil is one of them.

I read it as "Toronto v. Nike". It is weird...

The kits look nice, though. Simple, but with a clear identity. Great job!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back