New TV show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions_Insider

All Australian
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thread starter #62
Even better news, they're adding encore screening this week if you miss the first airing.

7mate BRISBANE/GC/QLD
SUNDAY 14 April -11:30AM - ENCORE
-After AFL Game Day

1.30pm airing this Saturday on 7mate in QLD, leading into the game v Essendon at 2pm.

Available for catch up on http://7plus.com.au/uncaged shortly after.

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Moderator #63
Even better news, they're adding encore screening this week if you miss the first airing.

7mate BRISBANE/GC/QLD
SUNDAY 14 April -11:30AM - ENCORE
-After AFL Game Day
Good stuff. This time next year 7mate will just start calling itself LionsTV ;)

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Episode 2 is online https://www.lions.com.au/video/2019-04-14/uncaged-episode-2
We meet a club stalwart, Cam Rayner profile, head to Auskick with the boys and golf golf golf.
Hands down best media content of any of the clubs. With this, the podcast, the Vlogs, Lions React, Locker Talk and each of the other segments that pop up we're spoilt with content. This sort of stuff has helped to keep me engaged with the club in some of the down periods because it feels like a much more personal connection to the group.

Also any chance of getting Staker and Charman to do a reunion for a one off Footy Fix around the Hall of Fame round? Still go back and watch some of those episodes every now and again.

MSB ROYS

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hands down best media content of any of the clubs. With this, the podcast, the Vlogs, Lions React, Locker Talk and each of the other segments that pop up we're spoilt with content. This sort of stuff has helped to keep me engaged with the club in some of the down periods because it feels like a much more personal connection to the group.

Also any chance of getting Staker and Charman to do a reunion for a one off Footy Fix around the Hall of Fame round? Still go back and watch some of those episodes every now and again.
Agree and good idea. Also, welcome @GunshyFire!

nigelicious

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hands down best media content of any of the clubs.
Recent trip to the MCG for the Bombers game reminded me just how polished and fun our player intro video is. Replay screen content there wasn't even close to what has been shown at the Gabba over the past couple of years. Uncaged has been great. :thumbsu:

Fatcat08

Cool and Footbally
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool
Moderator #69
Recent trip to the MCG for the Bombers game reminded me just how polished and fun our player intro video is. Replay screen content there wasn't even close to what has been shown at the Gabba over the past couple of years. Uncaged has been great. :thumbsu:
I liked your last avatar better

Top Bottom