New TV show

Remove this Banner Ad

Even better news, they're adding encore screening this week if you miss the first airing.

7mate BRISBANE/GC/QLD
SUNDAY 14 April -11:30AM - ENCORE
-After AFL Game Day

1.30pm airing this Saturday on 7mate in QLD, leading into the game v Essendon at 2pm.

Available for catch up on http://7plus.com.au/uncaged shortly after.

Even better news, they're adding encore screening this week if you miss the first airing.

7mate BRISBANE/GC/QLD
SUNDAY 14 April -11:30AM - ENCORE
-After AFL Game Day

Good stuff. This time next year 7mate will just start calling itself LionsTV ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Episode 2 is online https://www.lions.com.au/video/2019-04-14/uncaged-episode-2
We meet a club stalwart, Cam Rayner profile, head to Auskick with the boys and golf golf golf.

Hands down best media content of any of the clubs. With this, the podcast, the Vlogs, Lions React, Locker Talk and each of the other segments that pop up we're spoilt with content. This sort of stuff has helped to keep me engaged with the club in some of the down periods because it feels like a much more personal connection to the group.

Also any chance of getting Staker and Charman to do a reunion for a one off Footy Fix around the Hall of Fame round? Still go back and watch some of those episodes every now and again.

Hands down best media content of any of the clubs. With this, the podcast, the Vlogs, Lions React, Locker Talk and each of the other segments that pop up we're spoilt with content. This sort of stuff has helped to keep me engaged with the club in some of the down periods because it feels like a much more personal connection to the group.

Also any chance of getting Staker and Charman to do a reunion for a one off Footy Fix around the Hall of Fame round? Still go back and watch some of those episodes every now and again.

Agree and good idea. Also, welcome @GunshyFire!

Hands down best media content of any of the clubs.

Recent trip to the MCG for the Bombers game reminded me just how polished and fun our player intro video is. Replay screen content there wasn't even close to what has been shown at the Gabba over the past couple of years. Uncaged has been great. :thumbsu:

Recent trip to the MCG for the Bombers game reminded me just how polished and fun our player intro video is. Replay screen content there wasn't even close to what has been shown at the Gabba over the past couple of years. Uncaged has been great. :thumbsu:

I liked your last avatar better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back