swans4eva!

Senior List
Mar 1, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Hi, I see you have non-operational links to attendances at the different grounds. Do you think you will eventually be able to complete those sections or is it unrealistic?

Yep will be in the off season once my weekly effort on the site is significantly reduced. I have a decent amount of games with crowd figures in my footy works database, just dying to work out how to get them out if it and I to web database.

Cheers
Ric

swans4eva!

Senior List
Mar 1, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Round 23 highlights include:
South Fremantle longest winning streak since 2009
Claremont joining a select group of teams to win at least 6 games in a row in season without making the finals.
The 7th time WP have won all 4 quarters at Lathlain Park
Subi and EF level at 1/4 and 1/2 for the 1st time

http://waflfootyfacts.net/Seasons/2014/rnd_23_review.php

Also see the season records page to see the best and worst of the season. ( note attendance table not finalized, all round 23 are 0 until official figures are in)

http://waflfootyfacts.net/Seasons/2014/records.php

Mar 12, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Hi guys. WAFL FootyFacts has been redesigned and re-launched. Now with either partial or complete details for over 7100 WAFL league footballers and a range of new stats to explore. There are still a massive number of players not included and a large number of players details are incomplete. More player stats are being added weekly. Qtr by qtr scores for all but 12 games since 1898 and a growing database of attendance records are included.

Some areas of the site will be added in the near future such as streaks & sequences and west side footy and budgets sections.

Please take a look www.waflfootyfacts.net and enjoy!

Please use the contact link on the site for feedback.

Cheers

Ric@waflfootyfacts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mar 12, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Link to the 2015 season page - access all seasons stats here. For game reviews click on Match Scores & Ladders and then click the [See more] link for each game

Mar 12, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
SITE UPDATE | waflfootyfacts now includes all players for every game ever for Swan Districts and now Peel Thunder and every player for every club for 1968, 1982-1986 and 1991-2015! Next I'm adding 'non goalscorers' for 1987-1990, then 1979-1981 but these years will take some time to add in.

http://waflfootyfacts.net

waflfootyfacts.net

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
WEBSITE UPDATE | Check out the new Ladders section featuring the Ladder Position Table, ladders for different periods of time and you can now view the Home and Away ladder by season. If you wish to view a ladder for a specific period, let me know and I'll add it to the period ladders.

Click the 'Ladders' link from the home page or via this link http://waflfootyfacts.net/laddersidx.php

PerthBoy87

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
My cuz AK,- Former Tiger and Magpie
Hi all

I have spent endless hours over the last 5 years researching the WAFL including recording all available quarter by quarter scores and goalscorers for all teams going back to 1929.

My aim was to share my reseach with fellow WAFL fans. So here it is.

This is my first ever website, so welcome any feedback which can be provided on the site or on here.

The website is www.waflfootyfacts.net and although there is already lots of information in it, I have left a few placeholders which will be completed over the next couple of weeks.

I will update the website after every round of fixtures outlining some interesting and obscure facts from each game each round from the extensive database I own.

Enjoy....

This is seriously a great website, almost as good in fact as good as the AFL data website - http://afltables.com/afl/afl_index.html

Great work. The VFL competition could do with a website like this as there stats are not updated and hard to find.

Mar 12, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
WEBSITE UPDATE | I have now every player from every club for every game for 1968, 1982-86 then from 1989 as well as every Swan Districts and Peel Thunder ever. This is in addition to all goal scorers for every team from 1929. I am slowly working backwards and aim to have every player from 1979 by the start of next season, it's a long process as you would imagine. I've scaled back from doing the previews and game reviews due to time restraints over the past few weeks, but will be publishing a big Grand Final preview this week. Also added recently are some fun quizzes, so check them out from the link on the home page.

Thanks again for the support, if you don't already make sure you follow on Twitter and like my Facebook page (turn notifications on) and let your footy fans know about the site.

Ric

waflfootyfacts.net

Mar 12, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Bumper exclusive grand final preview available now.

waflfootyfacts.net/previews.php

New budget and westside footy added today. Budget is from Subiaco's drought breaking 1973 premiership vs West Perth and the WF is after the Falcons drought breaking flag win vs Subiaco in 1995

waflfootyfacts.net/budgets.php

Also check out the fun quizzes I've also added, currently 3 available, the 2015 home and away quiz, the sandover medal quiz and the grand finals quiz.

waflfootyfacts.net/quiz.php

Links available on the home page

PerthBoy87

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thanks for the feedback PerthBoy87 - much appreciated mate. I did create the website based on afl tables so it's a fair comparison.

waflfootyfacts.net

Just out of curiosity, Andrew Krakouer only played 36 WAFL League games, has anyone in WAFL league footy history or at leave in modern times achieved so much at WAFL level in only 36 games?

Andy won:

2010 WAFL Premiership Player (Swan Districts)

2010 WAFL Sandover Medalist (Swan Districts)

2010 WAFL Simpson Medalist (Swan Districts)

2010 WAFL Swan Districts Best and Fairest

2010 The West Australian Newspaper WAFL Player of the Year

2010 WAFL Team of the Year (I'm assuming there is a team announced towards the end of the season??)

Interesting stat, would be interesting to see if any player has achieved that much (or there abouts) at WAFL level in 36 WAFL league games or less

Mar 12, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
I've commenced published WAFL club quizzes this week - the first one is 'The Claremont Quiz' - a new quiz for a new club will be added each week, most likely every Monday/Tuesday. Give them a go and see how much you know about the WAFL and its clubs - you may also learn some things along the way...Enjoy

www.waflfootyfacts.net/quiz.php

Mar 12, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Just out of curiosity, Andrew Krakouer only played 36 WAFL League games, has anyone in WAFL league footy history or at leave in modern times achieved so much at WAFL level in only 36 games?

Andy won:

2010 WAFL Premiership Player (Swan Districts)

2010 WAFL Sandover Medalist (Swan Districts)

2010 WAFL Simpson Medalist (Swan Districts)

2010 WAFL Team of the Year (I'm assuming there is a team announced towards the end of the season??)

Interesting stat, would be interesting to see if any player has achieved that much (or there abouts) at WAFL level in 36 WAFL league games or less

Hey Perthboy

I cant think of anyone of the top of my head that would match or better Krak's record - I know I enjoyed his 2010 season!

The closest I can think of is Haydn Bunton Snr - but he played a few more games in his WAFL career winning 3 sandover medals in the 76 games over 4 years he played from 1938-1941.

PerthBoy87

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hey Perthboy

I cant think of anyone of the top of my head that would match or better Krak's record - I know I enjoyed his 2010 season!

The closest I can think of is Haydn Bunton Snr - but he played a few more games in his WAFL career winning 3 sandover medals in the 76 games over 4 years he played from 1938-1941.

Krak is my cousin, which is why I'm asking. Also I'm assuming there was a WAFL team of the year (like an All-Australian system in the AFL) for 2010?

Mar 12, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Aiming to have a big update (big in terms of time I've spent to add the data) by the end of the week which will include all players with stats (kicks, marks, handballs, hit outs, goals and behinds) for 1987. Games played for 1988 have recently been added too, so once 1987 done every player for every game from 1982-2015 will be included, then it's on to 1979-1981!

Also now included are player stats for Swan Districts from 1997-2005 (except some country games).
Player stats for other clubs are from 2006, but also include 1968 and 1983-1986 and soon 1987!

Keep an eye out on here and Facebook and Twitter for updates.

PerthBoy87

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hey Perthboy

Andrew Krakouer - League Career (AFL, WAFL and VFL)

AFL Games and Goals:
137 games, 152 goals
  • Richmond (2001 - 2007): 102 games, 102 goals
  • Collingwood (2011 - 2013): 35 games, 50 goals

WAFL Games and Goals: 36 games, 56 goals
  • Swan Districts (2008 and 2010): 32 games, 48 goals
  • West Perth (2014): 4 games, 8 goals

VFL Games and Goals: 54games and 63 goals
  • Coburg Tigers (2001 - 2007): 40 games, 58 goals
  • Collingwood (2012 - 2014): 14 games, 5 goals

Career Highlights - AFL

2011 AFL Premiership Season Runner-Up Player (Collingwood)

2011 AFL Mark of the Year - Alex Jeselenko Medal (Collingwood)

2011 AFL NAB Cup Pre-Season Premiership Player (Collingwood)

2011 Collingwood Goal Kicking - Runner up

2004 Richmond Goal Kicking - 3rd place

2003 Richmond Goal kicking - Runner up

2002 AFL Wizard Cup Pre-season Runner-up Player (Richmond)

Career Highlights - WAFL

2010 WAFL Swan Districts Premiership Player

2010 WAFL Sandover Medalist Swan Districts

2010 WAFL Best on Ground in Grand Final (Simpson Medalist)

2010 Swan Districts Goal Kicking - 3rd place

2010 WAFL Team of the Year

2010 WAFL State of Origin Representative player (against VFL team)

Career Highlights - VFL

2013 VFL Liston Medal Best and Fairest - 3rd

2007 VFL Runner-up Player (Coburg Tigers)

Total League Games and Goals: 227 games, 271 goals

Mar 12, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Big player update - every player for every game added for 1980, 1981 and 1982, meaning WAFLFootyFacts now has the full team list for every game from 1980 to 2015!

Full player stats available for 1968, 1983-1987 and from 2006 onwards and for Swans players from 1997.

Also added totals of games won/lost/drawn on the playerstats pages. Win loss records broken down by player by season, by team, by opponent and by venue.

http://waflfootyfacts.net/playerstats.php?PlayerID=4415

Enjoy!

Back