New Website:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

When I sent to the WCE website this afternoon they said the new look will go live tomorrow, but can be viewed through afl.com.au - didn't work for me however.

Originally posted by TheRealBuzz
Does the Eagles site still have a forum???

I couldn't find it anywhere.
Looks like we might have an influx of people migrating to these boards.

Doesn't make much sense though. Bigfooty would be rivaling the AFL website/club sites for users and the club sites go and remove their forums which will attract more users to other forums on the internet and hence hinder the AFL sites, if you get what I mean...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
I'm sure Telstra will start them as a pay-per-view feature soon enough :D

Telstra = Greed

Originally posted by Voice of Reason
The previous marketing people (website, jumpers) were terrible. Let's hope this is the start of an improvement generally.

Actually this new website is little or nuts to do with the WC marketing department - the design has been more or less standardised across all the clubs as part of this deal.

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
Actually this new website is little or nuts to do with the WC marketing department - the design has been more or less standardised across all the clubs as part of this deal.

That explains it then. Oh well, and for a moment my hopes were temporarily raised that Mr Eagle's jumper designs would be reviewed by someone competent.

At first glance It looks quite good. Nice layout and it loads quicker for me. I also noticed the missing forum, they might be planning to add the forums in time for the season, but if they don't I hope that we get a few more supporters to come here. Alan must be having a nervous breakdown without his WCE board!

Jesus this is a flash forum, I kinda miss the simplicity of the old WCE website forum but I guess thats dead and buried anyhow now. Dunno if im the first but ive definitely come over here because of the lack of a forum on the new WCE website, well at least one that I could find. Hopefully all the other ppl from their will jump ship here too, at least this forum was the most talked about one on the old website.

Originally posted by Thrawn666
Jesus this is a flash forum, I kinda miss the simplicity of the old WCE website forum but I guess thats dead and buried anyhow now. Dunno if im the first but ive definitely come over here because of the lack of a forum on the new WCE website, well at least one that I could find. Hopefully all the other ppl from their will jump ship here too, at least this forum was the most talked about one on the old website.

Welcome T666 and let me be the first to congratulate you on finding the best footy message boards in the world. To be honest i dont know how all those ppl used those horrid WCE boards....these one are a lot more fun and user friendly. Anyways welcome.

I also had a a quick look at the new layout, better than the previous one. Time will tell though if it will be more active with more stories and other stuff etc etc...

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes

Its only a matter of time before he comes over here and starts to lecture us on his negative views on the eagles and the cruelty of life:rolleyes:

We may be able to form a WCW reserves side. Alan would be a great 'strike' bowler but can't bat straight. He'd insist on being captain though :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back