Remove this Banner Ad

Sportzilla

Draftee
Mar 2, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Atlanta Braves
I'd like to introduce myself to the Nest. I am from a small town in Georgia, about 440 kilometers south of Atlanta. Thanks to a show I accidentally found on Sirius XM, I became a footy fan last fall. I love the action of your great game and look forward to the 2021 season. My forum name is Sportzilla, but my real name is Jim. I hope I can connect with other West Coast fans over time and learn more about the Eagles and Eagles supporters.

I chose West Coast because in 1982 (I am 56) I was offered an electrical apprenticeship in Perth. I was barely 18 at the time and had never lived away from home, and reluctantly refused the opportunity. I never lost my curiossity about Perth or my desire to go there some time.Thankas for your time and allowing me to be a part of the West Coast Eagles football club.

Welcome, look forward to some posts through the season! Always good to have a fresh perspective on the game and club...

I'd like to introduce myself to the Nest. I am from a small town in Georgia, about 440 kilometers south of Atlanta. Thanks to a show I accidentally found on Sirius XM, I became a footy fan last fall. I love the action of your great game and look forward to the 2021 season. My forum name is Sportzilla, but my real name is Jim. I hope I can connect with other West Coast fans over time and learn more about the Eagles and Eagles supporters.

I chose West Coast because in 1982 (I am 56) I was offered an electrical apprenticeship in Perth. I was barely 18 at the time and had never lived away from home, and reluctantly refused the opportunity. I never lost my curiossity about Perth or my desire to go there some time.Thankas for your time and allowing me to be a part of the West Coast Eagles football club.

Welcome mate ,

I will warn you about the Gameday threads when ordinary folks lose their marbles and respect for players .umpires and anyone that disagrees with them ..We are a passionate bunch that enjoy good footy ..
:)

Welcome mate ,

I will warn you about the Gameday threads when ordinary folks lose their marbles and respect for players .umpires and anyone that disagrees with them ..We are a passionate bunch that enjoy good footy ..
:)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As a perpetually heartbroken Falcons fan, it's nice to see someone who potentially knows that pain too and has decided to erase it with the unparalleled success of the mighty Eagles. Welcome mate.
I have enjoyed listening to your podcasts! Very informative and entertaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome, look forward to some posts through the season! Always good to have a fresh perspective on the game and club...
I will be asking questions, and for many of you, they will seem dumb, but I have to know!

I will be asking questions, and for many of you, they will seem dumb, but I have to know!
Quite understandable and not a problem, am sure many would be happy to explain the rules and quirks of their passionate obsession to you - and there are many experts, some informed, some not so informed, so you'll be fine!!

Welcome aboard Mate.

Its a pretty good bunch of posters on our board and I hope we all make you fell at home.

I like the background story that you wrote, must have been such a tempting venture at such an early age, good to see that you have kept the connection with our City.

Must say you have made an excellent choice as picking the Mob down the road would be like picking the Cleveland Browns, so you have made an astute choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back