Official Club Stuff New Western Bulldogs Chief Executive Officer - David Stevenson

According to Sam McClure, Justin Reeves is on Bulldogs shortlist for the vacant CEO job after Garlick stepped down.

Reeves has worked for Collingwood over the past 6 years as well as Telstra (1 year) and Foxtel (7 years)

His roles at collingwood range from different departments, currently employed as the Director of Commercial Operations which sees him reporting directly to the CEO overseeing and leading all aspects of the club’s revenue streams and departments including Sales, Sponsorship, New Business, Membership, Merchandise, Digital Media and Information Technology.

Hes previous roles at Collingwood have been General Manager - Supporter Services and Director of Membership & IT.

Pies are also hosting a presser tomorrow at Midday
1484662_960192377331719_4430906183726119199_n.jpg

I guess it's inappropriate and untimely to beat the Brian Waldron drums about now?
If pies werent doing a presser tomorrow i would say go ahead ha

JJHunter

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2008
Toorak
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If pies werent doing a presser tomorrow i would say go ahead ha

You dont call a presser in 24 hours to announce that one of your staff is leaving to another club.
You call pressers to announce arrivals - not departures unless they are of course head coaches.

Time will tell and I am happy if proven wrong.
The only possible reason why they would do it would be to provide Eddie with a platform to again put out how another club has poached his staff on the eve of a season

cammo78

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Mooroolbark FC, Arizona Cardinals
He is / was VERY highly regarded by Gary Pert. Pert has credited him with turning the clubs membership into the powerhouse that it is.

While I think this is great - and I am being slightly facetious - I'd say our club's membership represents a far greater challenge than that of the Pies...!

cammo78

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Mooroolbark FC, Arizona Cardinals
When Pert took over the Pies were on the brink of insolvency - he hired Reeves not long after. I'd say that has worked out pretty well.

Pert's only been there since 2007.

Collingwood's financial woes were in the late 90's until McGuire came along.

While there's no doubt Pert is a great CEO, the Pies were a huge success well before he came along.

Apr 8, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Pert's only been there since 2007.

Collingwood's financial woes were in the late 90's until McGuire came along.

While there's no doubt Pert is a great CEO, the Pies were a huge success well before he came along.
Yeah i may be confused on that, but i thought it was to do with the pubs/pokies venues they had and the lease agreements being less than favourable

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Neeld had the worst playing list of all time , McCartney the 2nd worst

Neither would have won games with hawthorns list

Both top 10 worst AFL coaches of all time

But in point Eddie generally hires pretty good management so this guy could be a winner.

I'm personally still hearing it's another guy but that has died down a little

But in point Eddie generally hires pretty good management so this guy could be a winner.

who?

Hrovat24

Club Legend
May 8, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard , hawthorn would have won a flag without a coach ,

Back