Prediction New whipping boy?

New whipping boy?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A few options available now for those who are so minded.

Aarts, Caddy, Rioli, Egg....

Yep limited footballers like Aarts or Eggs, players that don't fit our system like Caddy and Rioli has not been the same since 2017 GF. I think the reason why there is a bit more venom added is the frustration of waiting for RCD, Ross, Martyn, Hugo and the like to be given a go.

I'm surprised by how fast DES went from not being on the list to into the best 22
Gotta say an extremely unusual decision to play him.
I’d almost play naish ahead of him, 🥚 is good with the ball but a massive liability without it.
Surely one of the younger kids, especially Ross more than deserve a go ahead of 🥚.
We can play a multitude of players in his role instead

I think in fairness to Aarts Chol and Egg they’ve done a tremendous job making it from VFL level and even below to get on a senior AFL list. I believe they’re not good enough to take the next step due to the large rise in class. I think of a whipping boy as someone who’s drafted early such as CEllis or as an expensive trade in like a Woewodin. ATM guys on the list would be Caddy, RCD and to a lesser extent Ross. Rioli to me still has runs on the board , but is steadily becoming a possible candidate.

Big day for this thread... we have whipping boys everywhere.
Aarts, Rioli, Astbury, George, Lynch, Dimma, Cotch, Caddy (who didn’t even play), Balta, Bachar to name a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back