Prediction New whipping boy?

New whipping boy?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

thats nice but the Ellis' gf was awful

and there are about 228 pages, much of it people discussing his soft acts in the ellis thread prior to that
Only by people like yourself.
As for me I played zero games for Richmond or at the top level so I know where my boundary is in regards to what it would take to make it let alone play 170 games. Not possible for a squib or even close to anything resembling it.

Only by people like yourself.
As for me I played zero games for Richmond or at the top level so I know where my boundary is in regards to what it would take to make it let alone play 170 games. Not possible for a squib or even close to anything resembling it.

What year you reckon it is? This idea of having to play 100 VFL games to be allowed to judge player is a bit outdated isnt it.

With Cellis already gone and now Bellis off to Fold Coast who will be the new whipping boy over the next few years? Which "player watch" thread will have 200+ pages more than any other player, consisting mostly of posters bagging the player with occasional inter-board fights?

My top 5 would be riolo, short, dimmer, naish, rcd with rcd coming out on top

it is a sad day when a whipping boy leaves the club but I believe wwe can find ourselves another by the start of 2021

thoughts?

What year you reckon it is? This idea of having to play 100 VFL games to be allowed to judge player is a bit outdated isnt it.
You don’t have to have played any games to recognize that no player anywhere, anytime has a career like his if they are a squib.

You don’t have to have played any games to recognize that no player anywhere, anytime has a career like his if they are a squib.

ellis is soft as butter, for afl standards

he had good qualities too, but overall

im stoked he is no longer in the 22 - but i wasnt a great player so i dunno

Mate it doesn’t matter you can think that if you like that’s your right.
I just find it hilarious that’s all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are plenty of “soft” players in the AFL. It’s not everyone’s job to “put their body on the line” and go off with a blood rule every week. Ellis played his role well. If he hadn’t, he would have been dropped.

As to this thread, if Butler makes it back into the team, he is a good candidate.

Seems to me the requirement is to have a role that does not involve a lot of possessions, but requires a lot of running, chasing and space-filling. On second thoughts, Rioli is perfect.

Can someone tell me why Short would be the WB? Bloke kicks like Geoff Raines on both bloody legs.
Yes but people were only remember when he shanks them and or turns it over, or gets beaten in a 1v1 in the backline.
I’ve always thought he is very similar to Houli. It would be interesting to go back and read the early part of Houli’s thread, there would be plenty getting stuck into him I’m sure.
Whipping boys tend to be players that promise something but don’t deliver to the level expected.
Worse still when they are a top 20 or so pick, the earlier the pick the higher the expectations.

I’m already months ahead on Rioli, although he did pick up in the Finals.
Last year it was George, hmmmm I’m out of options😎

Back