Remove this Banner Ad

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
With Cellis already gone and now Bellis off to Fold Coast who will be the new whipping boy over the next few years? Which "player watch" thread will have 200+ pages more than any other player, consisting mostly of posters bagging the player with occasional inter-board fights?

My top 5 would be riolo, short, dimmer, naish, rcd with rcd coming out on top

it is a sad day when a whipping boy leaves the club but I believe wwe can find ourselves another by the start of 2021

thoughts?

With Cellis already gone and now Bellis off to Fold Coast who will be the new whipping boy over the next few years? Which "player watch" thread will have 200+ pages more than any other player, consisting mostly of posters bagging the player with occasional inter-board fights?

My top 5 would be riolo, short, dimmer, naish, rcd with rcd coming out on top

it is a sad day when a whipping boy leaves the club but I believe wwe can find ourselves another by the start of 2021

thoughts?
No need for a whipping boy.....I thought that the GF was an awesome example of how the whole team can contribute, there really was no weak link.

There is no other team that can boast that!!!!

He's already been found-- it's Jason Castagna.

Just look at the criticism he got for his Grand Final performance.

EDIT: I'm not saying he's had a bad game; I thought he had a great grand final.

I'm just saying that some posters have criticised his performance.

Last edited:
Only a guess because i love em all but combine - high draft pick, under 27, a bit shy for the hard ball, well paid, role player, bit of a pretty boy, more outside than inside, occasionally shanks one.....Rioli and Riley Collier-Dawkins. good luck boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a guess because i love em all but combine - high draft pick, under 27, a bit shy for the hard ball, well paid, role player, bit of a pretty boy, more outside than inside, occasionally shanks one.....Rioli and Riley Collier-Dawkins. good luck boys.

Huh?? You've just described the opposite of RCD. He's reverse almost everything you just said.

Back