Game Day New Year’s Eve 2022 (or is it 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

My mental health is completely ****ed. Im not exaggerating when I say this; missing this surge of emotion from being at the footy. Seeing us win and the joy of ramming it up the bigger teams arses. Even the stabbing in the heart from losing. It's still emotion. Humanity. I think a lot of us feel numb. I need to be at the footy, feeling normal, listening to the song, telling Umpire Nicholls he's a bald campaigner, hoping someone decks Cotchin, telling Jack to hurt someone.

Hopefully 2022 is a win for all of us. But particularly those of us who want the blue and white stripes to succeed.

My mental health is completely f’ed. Im not exaggerating when I say this; missing this surge of emotion from being at the footy. Seeing us win and the joy of ramming it up the bigger teams arses. Even the stabbing in the heart from losing. It's still emotion. Humanity. I think a lot of us feel numb. I need to be at the footy, feeling normal, listening to the song, telling Umpire Nicholls he's a bald campaigner, hoping someone decks Cotchin, telling Jack to hurt someone.

Hopefully 2022 is a win for all of us. But particularly those of us who want the blue and white stripes to succeed.
Good luck mate. AFLW back next week, hope that helps a bit?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My mental health is completely f’ed. Im not exaggerating when I say this; missing this surge of emotion from being at the footy. Seeing us win and the joy of ramming it up the bigger teams arses. Even the stabbing in the heart from losing. It's still emotion. Humanity. I think a lot of us feel numb. I need to be at the footy, feeling normal, listening to the song, telling Umpire Nicholls he's a bald campaigner, hoping someone decks Cotchin, telling Jack to hurt someone.

I know exactly how you feel, Happy New Year 2022 is looking good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just remember the earth is billions of years old.

Humans moved to become the apex predator around 12k years ago. The human era.

Many cultures have run on very different calendars over a large number of years.

This is all to say on a lot of levels new years and the point in the revolution around the sun we are approaching is arbitrary.

So arbitrary that the eastern seaboard of Australia don’t even celebrate it at the same time.

Happy random point is space because some bloke decided to say this is the starting point some hundred years ago.

Just remember the earth is billions of years old.

Humans moved to become the apex predator around 12k years ago. The human era.

Many cultures have run on very different calendars over a large number of years.

This is all to say on a lot of levels new years and the point in the revolution around the sun we are approaching is arbitrary.

So arbitrary that the eastern seaboard of Australia don’t even celebrate it at the same time.

Happy random point is space because some bloke decided to say this is the starting point some hundred years ago.

This. I don't want to celebrate the gradual decay of time and of my body

Remove this Banner Ad

Back