New Year Resolutions For Carlton BF Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

As I have recently rejoined the as a Captain Carlton Member and also Joined my daughter as a member, we will be getting to a shite load more games this year.

That's my resolution.
frog jumps out of the pond and goes whack! nice work, froggy......

frog jumps out of the pond and goes whack! nice work, froggy......
Toad, ffs. They are both amphibious in the way that Kreuzer and Hampson are both ruckmen.

you have now

a-round-tuit.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to join the Procrastinators Club, but I just haven't got around to it yet.
Reckon they will be around for a while, plenty of time left to join

Hiya Acey, so happy you are back. How is your retirement going? Yes tennis is back again for two another two weeks. De Minar is great. No wonder he is like hewitt, Hewitt is his mentor. I'm watching Millman atm and he has just lost the first set. Hoping that Barty can go deep at AO. My new years resolution has happened. I got a new job, started this week. After a s**t 2017 I'm hoping for great things.

Hiya Acey, so happy you are back. How is your retirement going? Yes tennis is back again for two another two weeks. De Minar is great. No wonder he is like hewitt, Hewitt is his mentor. I'm watching Millman atm and he has just lost the first set. Hoping that Barty can go deep at AO. My new years resolution has happened. I got a new job, started this week. After a s**t 2017 I'm hoping for great things.
Retirement has been going great. :thumbsu: Going on a 23 day cruise to Japan in Mar/Apr , really looking forward to a great holiday.

Good luck with the new job and hopefully 2018 will be good for you.

Retirement has been going great. :thumbsu: Going on a 23 day cruise to Japan in Mar/Apr , really looking forward to a great holiday.

Good luck with the new job and hopefully 2018 will be good for you.

A tad brokebackish don't you think? :p:p

Less than a month in and I'm about 4kg lighter. Just hit 99.9kg. haven't been under 100 for about two years :) Only a few more kg to go before I can possible identify the ab muscles that have been hiding away for so long lol

Smashed the fitness test at work too. The aim is to not let it slip back up with the impending birth of ShanDog Jnr...

Less than a month in and I'm about 4kg lighter. Just hit 99.9kg. haven't been under 100 for about two years :) Only a few more kg to go before I can possible identify the ab muscles that have been hiding away for so long lol

Smashed the fitness test at work too. The aim is to not let it slip back up with the impending birth of ShanDog Jnr...
Good stuff SDog :thumbsu::cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back