New Year Resolutions For Carlton BF Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Less than a month in and I'm about 4kg lighter. Just hit 99.9kg. haven't been under 100 for about two years :) Only a few more kg to go before I can possible identify the ab muscles that have been hiding away for so long lol

Smashed the fitness test at work too. The aim is to not let it slip back up with the impending birth of ShanDog Jnr...

good luck mate..was smashing the gym prior to arrival of our little one in october..have been back twice since :(
reckon the first few months are the most difficult but can foresee a time soon when i'll be able to get back into fitness. If you can't find the time to gym, at least try prep meals to eat right..far too convenient to get takeaway when you're both tired af and juggling work and little one

Lost about 3kgs playing cricket in 38 degrees today. Water loaded yesterday and lost the lot plus some.

Rained pretty heavily last night so it was pretty muggy. Perfect conditions for sweating up a storm, no sauna required.

Lose weight
Sell my house
Move in with my lovely lady
Continue to co-parent my daughter well
Overcome CFS and anxiety issues
Relax the **** out of the rest of my life

Offer accepted on the house. One down as long as it sticks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End of January might be an ideal time for posters to asses where they are at.

Hmm, pretty sure i am batting none from five :eek: How are you travelling Bluella ?
Thank you for asking:

1. try not to get as irritated by morons and the willfully ignorant
- erm... not so great. People are so EFFING annoying.
2. buy a house - gimme a break, it's only been a month. I haven't drawn from my savings and have actually contributed extra. Good start.
3. be less antisocial and actually see my friends (possibly not compatible with #2) - not too bad
4. do pilates more consistently (only exercise I can tolerate and somewhat stick with) - first class for the year today. Slow start but a start nonetheless.
5. swear less - see #1.

Thank you for asking:

1. try not to get as irritated by morons and the willfully ignorant
- erm... not so great. People are so EFFING annoying.
2. buy a house - gimme a break, it's only been a month. I haven't drawn from my savings and have actually contributed extra. Good start.
3. be less antisocial and actually see my friends (possibly not compatible with #2) - not too bad
4. do pilates more consistently (only exercise I can tolerate and somewhat stick with) - first class for the year today. Slow start but a start nonetheless.
5. swear less - see #1.
Looks like you are heading in the right direction in 2018 :)

I don't own scales but my mum said I look like I've lost weight and she wouldn't say that willy nilly.
I couldnt live without scales. I weight myself each morning after i go cycling and at 10:30 each night :eek: And i record my weight in a spreadsheet :eek::eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back