New Year Resolutions For Carlton BF Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 454480

That's not OCD. This is OCD. 7 years of it. Want the spreadsheet? :)
Wow that is fantastic Harks , what an awesome spreadsheet :thumbsu: Certainly makes my morning and night time weight sheet look a little second rate.

I also keep another spreadsheet of my cycling activity (kms, time, avg speed, max speed and calories ) , thinking now perhaps i should combine them into one spreadsheet.

Wow that is fantastic Harks , what an awesome spreadsheet :thumbsu: Certainly makes my morning and night time weight sheet look a little second rate.

I also keep another spreadsheet of my cycling activity (kms, time, avg speed, max speed and calories ) , thinking now perhaps i should combine them into one spreadsheet.
I’m breaking my NY res “ thou shall not post whilst drinking copious amounts of red wine”
* it, it’s to bloody hot.
Have we beaten Richmond yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less than a month in and I'm about 4kg lighter. Just hit 99.9kg. haven't been under 100 for about two years :) Only a few more kg to go before I can possible identify the ab muscles that have been hiding away for so long lol

Smashed the fitness test at work too. The aim is to not let it slip back up with the impending birth of ShanDog Jnr...

Great news that you've lost 4 kgs.

Bad news is I found them.....

View attachment 454480

That's not OCD. This is OCD. 7 years of it. Want the spreadsheet? :)

That is an amazing (and scary) effort Harks.

My love of spreadsheets is only overtaken by my hatred of admin and record-keeping.

Years ago, my department was asked to fill in daily timesheets to track our workloads. I always made sure I allocated a couple of timeblocks to 'filling in this spreadsheet'.

Childish, but satisfying.

Thank you for asking:

1. try not to get as irritated by morons and the willfully ignorant
- erm... not so great. People are so EFFING annoying.
2. buy a house - gimme a break, it's only been a month. I haven't drawn from my savings and have actually contributed extra. Good start.
3. be less antisocial and actually see my friends (possibly not compatible with #2) - not too bad
4. do pilates more consistently (only exercise I can tolerate and somewhat stick with) - first class for the year today. Slow start but a start nonetheless.
5. swear less - see #1.
2 and 3 go well together. The trick is to go to dinner at your friends place(s) as often as possible. Saves you paying for your own dinner.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back